Speed UTV

New SXS's coming are a great thing, but soon they will be priced out of many folks hands.  these are toys and cant believe the prices they are starting to command.  Fun factors are sand rails IMO and if I were to having to pay over $50k it aint gonna be a SXS.  Glad I locked in a Speed early on and did so only cause I miss the desert riding.  Had I not, I'd upgrade from my current rail and just buy a used SXS to get back to desert riding. 
You're right.. when I went to 2 SXSs, had NO IDEA I'd end up being over $50k into each of them. .. but except for a stereo (which I will never do).. and motor work.. also would never do (void the warranty).. there's nothing else I can do to 'upgrade.' them... you name it.. I've done it...

Anyhow, gonna sell them and get back into a rail. .. pretty certain about that.

abc

I can't tell you how glad I am that Robby prevailed against AC/Textron. Many of the names I saw in the suit I knew, and they were pricks, one and all. I could go on for pages, but congrats to RG and Todd.
Pages we need, go on you should...

We can't change the rules now..... plus 300 before 300 is an sucker bet....

After the first car hits the dirt we will be doing 3 pages a day.....at least... 

At least they are actually trying to deliver cars... I heard that China was not too happy with people talking about the lockdowns... so likely the reason for the radio silence until they were lifted.... even if the do 20 a day that's 100 a week.... so end of January we should be at 300 cars....
20 a day? That's funny. 

I got the email in August that said they are officially "in production". That was 4 months ago. From what I gather from pictures and the last video, they don't even have 40 cars done yet, in 4 months.  

It will probably take them several months to get to 20 day, and then another several to get to 40 a day. And that's assuming this first run on the boat now aren't junk, there are no more lockdowns and that customers are still financially able to swing a purchase. Folks that planned to finance theirs might not be able to justify the current interest rates.

Back