Speed UTV

So Robby flat out said Nick from Chupacabra is getting his car first! So some of you know him personally and will get to kick this unicorn's tires when he gets his.  I only follow him on youtube but messaged him and he assured me that he will be doing a serious review asap.  Looks like we will get to see the Unicorn in the dunes last few months of the season.  Time to put my car up for sale!

I am so glad that Nick is getting the first car, Him and I go way back and he is a great friend. I can't wait to go to glamis with him and have a test drive in this beast.

Reactions: JBL
Kraut_n_Rice said:
If he's 21 and 22 how does he think he's first?
Were their cars for sale before the Sand show? He said he was the first one at the show to buy, regardless he is still ahead of a few of the other numbers, prob was caught bad mouthing Robbie somewhere down the line and got bumped down, if he's not careful, Robbie will take his toy away.

Were their cars for sale before the Sand show? He said he was the first one at the show to buy, regardless he is still ahead of a few of the other numbers, prob was caught bad mouthing Robbie somewhere down the line and got bumped down, if he's not careful, Robbie will take his toy away.
Take it away, rwg is full gangster, he might throw some roll bar padding at him!  

Kraut_n_Rice said:
If he's 21 and 22 how does he think he's first?
Didn’t they say something about the customers or something would get theirs first, not friends or dealers or whatever? Maybe the first 20 are in CA?

So Robby flat out said Nick from Chupacabra is getting his car first! So some of you know him personally and will get to kick this unicorn's tires when he gets his.  I only follow him on youtube but messaged him and he assured me that he will be doing a serious review asap.  Looks like we will get to see the Unicorn in the dunes last few months of the season.  Time to put my car up for sale!
I would not be selling your rail yet.   They still do not have a CARB certification.   My guess is that won’t be happening for a while.   Also I would be waiting until they are actually pumping out more than 100 cars slated for this round.

Very cool that Nick will be getting his Speed UTV.  

Reactions: JBL
Didn’t they say something about the customers or something would get theirs first, not friends or dealers or whatever? Maybe the first 20 are in CA?
He listed off the car numbers being delivered in the live cast. A few of them were higher than 22.  

Customers were getting cars before dealers would be getting cars they were going to just sell on the showroom floor.   Nick Olsen is an actual customer who obviously jumped onboard with a Speed UTV deposit when the car was announced. 

I do not see customers from CA that will be registering their vehicles in CA getting them for a while. 

well something is better than nothing. material MFG suck right now. I have material ordered into 2024 and still gets backlogged. If he delivered 10 cars and china stays open i think 100 cars will be delivered by end of 2023. Sit and wait.

I would not be selling your rail yet.   They still do not have a CARB certification.   My guess is that won’t be happening for a while.   Also I would be waiting until they are actually pumping out more than 100 cars slated for this round.

Very cool that Nick will be getting his Speed UTV.  

Well, getting a new motor in the rail from Outfront as we speak which is gonna hurt.  Aside from the 3k work on the Transaxle, Im gonna sell after the season and hope to get top dollar for it.  Just hope Carb is done and can get my car by next season. Push come to shove I can sell my kidney and pay cash for it, then register it in NV with my cousin.   

THe guy who is pisst about being first customer was not clear if he had ordered 4 seat or 2 seater.  Speed has never said they would go to 2 seaters early and has always been 2000 4 seaters. Im around 1900 so I should be in group before they go to 2 seaters.  Also if that dude pisses off Robby, we all know RG will pull his orders and give him the money back lol.  

All in all just glad that Nick will get his soon and be in the dunes ripping and even developing his brand stuff for the Speed!

Like sands through the hour glass….

200.gif

200.gif

[SIZE=0.9375rem] [/SIZE]Spencer

[SIZE=0.8125rem]10h[/SIZE]  · 

[SIZE=0.9375rem]I last night went on a rant I needed to vent when I didn't see my cars #21and[/SIZE] #22 on the list of the first 12 this morning Todd and Robbie called me Tell me that they had my cars as California not Montana and Robbie said it was completely his fault but he has a solution to give me one of the 12 cars that one of the other guys wasn't ready to take delivery yet and my second car would be in the next round speed UTV never ran away from this situation they called me as soon as the sun came up in California and made a mistake right I don't think the CEO of Polaris would have done that for any customer thank you speed UTV and I can't wait to see my car

Well, getting a new motor in the rail from Outfront as we speak which is gonna hurt.  Aside from the 3k work on the Transaxle, Im gonna sell after the season and hope to get top dollar for it.  Just hope Carb is done and can get my car by next season. Push come to shove I can sell my kidney and pay cash for it, then register it in NV with my cousin.   

THe guy who is pisst about being first customer was not clear if he had ordered 4 seat or 2 seater.  Speed has never said they would go to 2 seaters early and has always been 2000 4 seaters. Im around 1900 so I should be in group before they go to 2 seaters.  Also if that dude pisses off Robby, we all know RG will pull his orders and give him the money back lol.  

All in all just glad that Nick will get his soon and be in the dunes ripping and even developing his brand stuff for the Speed!
I heard the last dune trip was a painful one for a few of the rails. 

Hopefully you get your Speed UTV by next season.  If you get it by next September we can break it in out in Jawbone on one of the 100+ mile loops. 

Back