Speed UTV

3 or 4 completed cars have been posted, one was confirmed to belong to Chupacabra Off-road.

Full Production won't happen in China, these are still the 100 Pre-Production models, these are all being hand built is my guess and why Robby does not show them being assembled. 

C-19 Lockouts are happening all over the place, it causes another delay - or so folks are being told.  :dunno:

If you buy the Speed Tool kit right now, you get a Free Speed RC Car with it. :deal:

Reactions: FOG
Buddy who has a SPEED on order is coming to G with me next week. He get's to drive the SPEED colored Orange One.. with his #... he won't see his car until 2024 IMO.

He's pretty pissed.. only has $4500 deposit.. not sure he'll wait. 

Got my boxed arms today.. I'm building my own 'SPEED'.. it's taken a lot of time and $$, but I'm sure SPEED owners are considering doing the same (buying a Canned Ham or Polaris/Joyner) and just upgrading the sh__ out of them. 

This should be my final 'upgrade.' Nothing but motor work could be done next and I'm not going to mess with that cause of the warranty on it.

abc

745CDE2E-943F-49D1-8706-69B5536AE23C.jpeg

E7879C21-C7A5-459E-89F0-317CB2D99B00.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy who has a SPEED on order is coming to G with me next week. He get's to drive the SPEED colored Orange One.. with his #... he won't see his car until 2024 IMO.

He's pretty pissed.. only has $4500 deposit.. not sure he'll wait. 

Got my boxed arms today.. I'm building my own 'SPEED'.. it's taken a lot of time and $$, but I'm sure SPEED owners are considering doing the same (buying a Canned Ham or Polaris/Joyner) and just upgrading the sh__ out of them. 

This should be my final 'upgrade.' Nothing but motor work could be done next and I'm not going to mess with that cause of the warranty on it.

abc

View attachment 51556

View attachment 51557
If many of the Speed ticket holders got a Pro R, I think many would have their spots up for sale. 

The first 100 people will get their cars and likely the rest will not see them for quite awhile.   

3 or 4 completed cars have been posted, one was confirmed to belong to Chupacabra Off-road.

Full Production won't happen in China, these are still the 100 Pre-Production models, these are all being hand built is my guess and why Robby does not show them being assembled. 

C-19 Lockouts are happening all over the place, it causes another delay - or so folks are being told.  :dunno:

If you buy the Speed Tool kit right now, you get a Free Speed RC Car with it. :deal:
I already have my Speed tool kit.  I use it all the time.  Super handy.  

Too bad they can not get the manufacturing done at the facility in Mexico.  My understanding is the Mexico facility is just an assembly plant. 

I already have my Speed tool kit.  I use it all the time.  Super handy.  

Too bad they can not get the manufacturing done at the facility in Mexico.  My understanding is the Mexico facility is just an assembly plant. 
So assembled in the USA is out of the equation?

If many of the Speed ticket holders got a Pro R, I think many would have their spots up for sale. 

The first 100 people will get their cars and likely the rest will not see them for quite awhile.   
Yup… Pro R probably kills the SPEED dream… if I had a Speed on order I’d sell my spot, buy 2.0L Pro R… upgrade all the stuff and call it a day.

At this point, what’s the chance SPEED goes FTX.. chapter 11?

abc

image.jpeg

Back