Speed UTV

I was kind of looking into another rail. I have fun in my rzr but I felt like I was missing something. This past week at Gordon’s we did quite a bit of duning. Lots of super fun and pretty fast rides! I’ve come to grips with something. I don’t have the balls I used to as I get older. I’ve lost a little speed on dune rides as I don’t want to beat my car down in the rough. One thing holding me back from going faster is my vision out of my cage. The front bar is too low where the roof wraps around. Being 6’2 and sitting in some pretty thick Simpson seats, it gets worse. So I’m either gonna buy a new cage or refab the one I’ve got. 

Reactions: FOG
I was kind of looking into another rail. I have fun in my rzr but I felt like I was missing something. This past week at Gordon’s we did quite a bit of duning. Lots of super fun and pretty fast rides! I’ve come to grips with something. I don’t have the balls I used to as I get older. I’ve lost a little speed on dune rides as I don’t want to beat my car down in the rough. One thing holding me back from going faster is my vision out of my cage. The front bar is too low where the roof wraps around. Being 6’2 and sitting in some pretty thick Simpson seats, it gets worse. So I’m either gonna buy a new cage or refab the one I’ve got. 
Just make a new roof with some lexan windows so you can see better.  

Reactions: FOG
I have trouble seeing over the dashboard.. 16 year old is 5’.. she drives The Orange One sitting on a pillow…

abc
My friend use to sit on a seat pad in his Turbo S to see over the dash better.   He has aftermarket seats now that raised the seat height just enough. 

you using lowering bases on the seats?

I had seat brackets made for my SCU.. I think 2" up and 3" forward.. removed them when I sold the car.. my 06TJ Jeep was the worst, .. drove with lap belt only cause I couldn't see diddly over that roof in the dunes.

abc

NIKAL bailed from the thread? Of any of us, I thought he was the most informed. Interesting… 

Back