Speed UTV

on instagram theres a pic posted shoing rg holding a quart of oil where car broke in glamis. think it was posted by boardmanville

I wonder if the Blue car had a similar Oil Line issue like previously.

:dunno:
I was thinking the same thing, but You would think they would have fixed that issue on those cars being used so they wouldn’t lose another engine and end up all over the internet all over again. 

on instagram theres a pic posted shoing rg holding a quart of oil where car broke in glamis. think it was posted by boardmanville
In the pictures of them working on a car on Boardmanville IG, they are actually working on the Red Car, the Blue one is in the background with nobody around the engine area.

Actually starting to feel sorry for these guys, it’s what’s can go wrong next mode.  I would think this type of testing would have long been over by now.   Why don’t they do this type of testing during the week. Not on holiday weekends where they subject to a lot of eyes.  They should have been testing these cars in Glamis in the summer.  Early morning rides / late night rides.   No cameras around.  Glamis is the ultimate testing grounds where you can go full throttle and get a real test on everything on car.  We really don’t see Polaris and Can Am out in public testing before product is released. Maybe Robby just loves the attention, but I feel like he just making matters worse.   

So sensitive on social media??  Robbie needs to take the high road.

Actually starting to feel sorry for these guys, it’s what’s can go wrong next mode.  I would think this type of testing would have long been over by now.   Why don’t they do this type of testing during the week. Not on holiday weekends where they subject to a lot of eyes.  They should have been testing these cars in Glamis in the summer.  Early morning rides / late night rides.   No cameras around.  Glamis is the ultimate testing grounds where you can go full throttle and get a real test on everything on car.  We really don’t see Polaris and Can Am out in public testing before product is released. Maybe Robby just loves the attention, but I feel like he just making matters worse.   
Leadership tends to write checks with their mouths that the engineers have to cash.  Happens.  All. The. F-ing. Time.  

Jesus.  Why?  The post had a 70/30 shot of being friendly/trolling.  Could've just posted a picture of a Speed tearing it up as requested and be done...

Last edited by a moderator:
Leadership tends to write checks with their mouths that the engineers have to cash.  Happens.  All. The. F-ing. Time.  

Jesus.  Why?  The post had a 70/30 shot of being friendly/trolling.  Could've just posted a picture of a Speed tearing it up as requested and be done...

It sucks when it comes from someone you least expect it, I guess. It's just so common practice for anyone to troll him at this point. This is getting to #300 real quick. Hope he comes out like SPARTA! LOL

It sucks when it comes from someone you least expect it, I guess. It's just so common practice for anyone to troll him at this point. This is getting to #300 real quick. Hope he comes out like SPARTA! LOL
300 before the end of the year?

So sensitive on social media??  Robbie needs to take the high road.
For how long???  A LOT of people want to talk chit on him and he's just supposed to sit back and take it?  He was just pointing out the obvious that when they needed something from him, he was there for the off road community. When he tries to do something great for the off road community they have problem bashing him for entertainment.  Pretty sad actually.   They haven't done the greatest job with the communication portion, but at least they tried. I bet if he had it to do over again, he wouldn't. 

For how long???  A LOT of people want to talk chit on him and he's just supposed to sit back and take it?  He was just pointing out the obvious that when they needed something from him, he was there for the off road community. When he tries to do something great for the off road community they have problem bashing him for entertainment.  Pretty sad actually.   They haven't done the greatest job with the communication portion, but at least they tried. I bet if he had it to do over again, he wouldn't. 
You take it offline, if you know them (as he says) you pick up the phone and call him out......... at least that is what mature men do.  I don't know Robbie at all, but the more I see his online responses the more I lose respect.

You take it offline, if you know them (as he says) you pick up the phone and call him out......... at least that is what mature men do.  I don't know Robbie at all, but the more I see his online responses the more I lose respect.
BINGO

no dog in this fight but I learned a long time ago to never judge someone until you know what's going on in their life.  I would 'guess' that RG is probably under a 'bit' of stress these days..........

Back