Speed UTV

That is unfortunate they choose to delete their post.  NIKAL seemed to have some insight as to what was going on with the Speed UTVs. 
Agreed. I enjoyed Nikal’s posts. They were usually very informative. 
However, now I’m questioning his credibility. 

Sad to Say but RG messed up bigtime...he promised by Tday, then nobody heard what the delays were for, then radio silence from RG...then Todd comes on and says  we're with our families..we'll let ya know what's going on when we get a chance.....No shots of the assembly line?  

Why can't we see line pix??? 

Is it Hisun says no? then SAY SO....

How many cars are ACTUALLY on the line.....? 

What are we waiting for now? ECU's?  Why is RG doing ECU testing now? The cars were supposed to be in peoples hands already? 

I'm afraid the trust is going fast....Too many things pointing in a not good direction now....Time to step up and Man up and lay out the truth. 

Now that it's getting REALLY juicy, I'm following this.  Just jumped on the facebook speed site to look around.  Man, there is some patient, ass kissing going on around there.  

even watched some of that "presentation" from 2 days ago where the guy basically said he was pissed Robbie didn't do it.

Sad to Say but RG messed up bigtime...he promised by Tday, then nobody heard what the delays were for, then radio silence from RG...then Todd comes on and says  we're with our families..we'll let ya know what's going on when we get a chance.....No shots of the assembly line?  

Why can't we see line pix??? 

Is it Hisun says no? then SAY SO....

How many cars are ACTUALLY on the line.....? 

What are we waiting for now? ECU's?  Why is RG doing ECU testing now? The cars were supposed to be in peoples hands already? 

I'm afraid the trust is going fast....Too many things pointing in a not good direction now....Time to step up and Man up and lay out the truth. 
Messing with the ECU so they can pass CARB? 

I don't think to many people that have deposits on this car is worried, If they were you would see people selling out  and just getting there money back. You do see guys trying to make money on there deposits. If you really think this car is a flop these people would be happy just to get there deposit back. I seen one post the other day where a guy wanted to make 10,000 dollar profit, That guy doesn't  believe that the car won't happen or he would just try and break even. I will buy someone's number and pay you what you have invested and give you the interest on the 1,500 you would of made from your bank. If your worried about losing a penny here is your chance

I don't think to many people that have deposits on this car is worried, If they were you would see people selling out  and just getting there money back. You do see guys trying to make money on there deposits. If you really think this car is a flop these people would be happy just to get there deposit back. I seen one post the other day where a guy wanted to make 10,000 dollar profit, That guy doesn't  believe that the car won't happen or he would just try and break even. I will buy someone's number and pay you what you have invested and give you the interest on the 1,500 you would of made from your bank. If your worried about losing a penny here is your chance
I’ve heard of more than a few ticket holders selling their “Air” for what they paid. I don’t know why anyone would “buy a deposit “ . Just be patient. If this comes to fruition, there will be plenty to go around. 

Last edited by a moderator:
2 hours ago, HEADINJURY said:

I’ve heard of more than a few ticket holders selling their “Air” for what they paid. I don’t know why anyone would “buy a deposit “ . Just be patient. If this comes to fruition, there will be plenty to go around. 

I love how they mention the body roll. I have tuned suspension from Shock Therapy (I don't have the computer suspension since mine are Velocity).. and I think I'm finally used to it.. I rolled The Black One last year in Glamis, wife rolled The Orange One a week ago (fortunately no carnage).. but even my 16 year old 'get's it.' .. we had them fuggers up to as near as I can get to 'sand car speed'.. pegged in the big bowls.. so like 60mph.. maybe 20 mph below my SCU days, but they're fun if you slam your foot completely to the ground and drive it.

I still think it's funny to be debating SXS...

abc

E9A4DC20-C340-4382-840F-4E08C4808219.jpeg

453AF00D-C972-45A9-97AE-FEEBC0B7FDC4.jpeg

BD412677-AF94-413E-8E65-730156F2B96E.jpeg

DEAA78D9-1AB9-4B49-8749-34BD8F90BA52.jpeg

I got to ride in a Pro R this weekend, if I was a deposit holder I would be selling and buying a Pro R in a second.  3 years ago Speed was a Game changer, now it is just another car out there.
The Pro R suspension is crazy good.  I drove a 4 seater with shock therapy set up and stock 4 seater.  Such a cushy ride in both.  The Shock Therapy set up you can really tell more of a difference between the settings. 

Speed UTV at this point is just a better Wildcat XX.  

just go get a wildcat and send it, CHEAPER out the door

90% the same suspension

32's same as a speed

winch - speed option

GPS - not a speed option

proven Yamaha engine, typical TEAM clutches/diffs

image.png

Yeah my XX has some serious body roll

IMG_9109.JPG

I got to ride in a Pro R this weekend, if I was a deposit holder I would be selling and buying a Pro R in a second.  3 years ago Speed was a Game changer, now it is just another car out there.
Umm..  but its not just another car out there, its not out anywhere, lol

And the first 100+ will not be production cars, they are still legally considered pre-production cars that are hand build, this is coming from the messiahs mouth.  

Game Changer
1e9c8e1090b1d73be66796cefbbf526c

And the first 100+ will not be production cars, they are still legally considered pre-production cars that are hand build, this is coming from the messiahs mouth.  
Wait...  In the OE world, pre-production is generally VIN-less.  I would assume these are still going to come with a Bill of Sale that lets you Title/register it... Right?

https://www.thedrive.com/news/25421/volkswagen-illegally-sold-pre-production-test-cars-instead-of-crushing-them

Wait...  In the OE world, pre-production is generally VIN-less.  I would assume these are still going to come with a Bill of Sale that lets you Title/register it... Right?

I'd assume the same the first 100 are all test mules and probably what they use to teach the dealers, and or also be special cars for their "elite friends" to race prep-market-SEMA build. I've heard/read quite a few talking about getting Speed cars (DeBerti-Baldwin-Nascar guys) some of these guys all have current deals with other manufactures so it's been tough to read between the lines of sponsorship and just another golden deposit holder

Back