Speed UTV

So no Speed cars in Glamis.  I take it tonight’s show was excuses about delivery dates and still no CARB certification.  

I drove a Pro R in Glamis and that car has unbelievable stock suspension.   The Speed fanboys can make fun of it, but it a legit car.  The 4 seater is as fast as you want to go through the whoops and not event spill a drink.   The most stable utv I have driven.   

Maybe they forgot about the delivering cars too. Jerk everyone around waiting for a show on Thanksgiving day because they are too wine drunk to remember….  Not a good look at all for Speed, this at a critical time when customers are pissed and want answers.   Remember they are the ones that’s scheduled the show on Thanksgiving  apparently for a larger audience .   This leaves another sour taste among many.   Absolutely Zero respect for the deposit holders.  Sounds like not one car has been shipped and they have a handful of 90 % unfinished cars sitting around waiting for parts.  Another observation, seems strange that every interview with Todd lately he is either drinking or under the influence,  even at the Sand Show, haven’t seen this from Robby at all…   Not professional one bit. 

Maybe delivery calls were made?

View attachment 50626
I was amazed at the stupidity shown in this pic............but then remembered that one time we came very close to something like this! LOL not me of course, I made it out of that hole before the rest of you followed me in!

As for the Speed thingy.......I'd be getting my money back and/or starting the class action lawsuit by now.

At this point, I'm more interested in WTF happened in that top picture with the pile up. 

Todd AND Robby both forgot? How could that happen....?   Hard to cheer people on with all this going on... from what Todd said, it sounded like only 12 cars are done?????

They need to take questions....and give Answers....

Last edited by a moderator:
In Todd's defense, there's a difference between helmet hair, and pencil-neck geekazoid  ;-)

I was amazed at the stupidity shown in this pic............but then remembered that one time we came very close to something like this! LOL not me of course, I made it out of that hole before the rest of you followed me in!

As for the Speed thingy.......I'd be getting my money back and/or starting the class action lawsuit by now.
Lol, yeah. To our credit, that was a blind crest into a witch’s eye….

But, can see how it happens. Lol

They forgot they were supposed to do a show? How low of a priority could it have been that they forgot? And not just 1 of them but all of them. It sounds like this could be the point where things start to unravel. Could a class action lawsuit now bring down the house of cards?

Back