Speed UTV

It was unbelievably rough. My section was the San Felipe loop, and holy hell, I had at least 80 miles of whoops, with 7" of travel, LOL
81xKTAeqzaL.jpg

A little hope, also along with the standard built in disclaimer’s/ wiggle room on delivery times 

Guessing Thursdays show will push the the target for new deliveries to New Years weekend 

209D8FEC-2BD2-444A-AEC6-A2FDED687577.jpeg

Maybe CARB certificate on display? To go ocean freight, and clear customs, they better have some floating now.

what I gathered was they teamed up with Mario G. (asked Max to help drive) but they DNF'd per scores website 8 starters 4 finishers and not on the list

PRO UTV NA (two-seat Normally Aspirated, OEM engine UTVs)— (8 Starters, 4 Finishers)—1. 1995 Kaden Wells, 24, Hurricane, Utah/J.D. Marsh, 38, Star, Idaho, Polaris RZR XP1000, 23:01:57, (35.96 MPH); 2. 1925 Zach Sizelove, 28, Hesperia, Calif./Ethan Ebert, 16, Marana, Ariz./Wayne Lambert, 47, Canyon Lake, Calif., Honda Talon 1000R, 24:38:35; 3. 1920 Elias Hanna, 44, Ensenada, Mexico/Bobby Smith, 35, Alpine, Calif., Honda Talon 1000R, 26:13:53; 4. 1957 Joe Bolton, 65, Corona, Calif./Austin Bolton, 27, Corona, Calif./Mike Lesle, 61, Wildomar, Calif., Polaris RZR XP1000, 27:30:17

Here’s a better result profile, Max was apart of the 1977 SPD team

DF8F0E85-B19E-49AF-BA05-9FCB2707FCF5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I tell you what, a speed car winning  Baja sure would add to his orders!
Yeah but one that broke is bad, one that got beat by Can-Am or Polaris worse.

RG is in a spot where the fanboys parrot the corporate talking point that it will be the greatest thing since sliced bread and pop top beer cans and everything that he does just re-enforces that. Because the tale is self fulfilling.  He takes it out to the race course and gets beat, now he has no legend to stand on he is standing on facts.  The last thing he wants right now... My guess will be RG or MadMax Gordon will be the last drivers you will see in one of their cars in a race.

As far as nobody else doing what he did I would agree, Nobody will ever announce to the world and then sell tickets to the greatest show on earth before they have a actual trained elephant for the circus again.  Only RG has the cajones to do this....

Well RG and Trump

As far as nobody else doing what he did I would agree, Nobody will ever announce to the world and then sell tickets to the greatest show on earth before they have an actual trained elephant for the circus again.  Only RG has the cajones to do this....

Well RG and Trump
This is exactly the issue, he made promises that were unrealistic.  I think most of us want success for this venture.

But is fun poking fun at all of this, and watching the homers drink the punch for the last two years..........

I know there are folks on here who think Hisun is top notch, and build-to-spec, and all that. Well, maybe so, but I have seen what they build both under their own name, and under a multitude of other names/labels. I wish Speed the best, but they are going to have a tiger by the tail with QC.

This is exactly the issue, he made promises that were unrealistic.  I think most of us want success for this venture.

But is fun poking fun at all of this, and watching the homers drink the punch for the last two years..........
More like 3 years, 2 months and 5 days of licking RGW's balls. 

Edit-- I don't know why we can't edit these replies or delete them didn't mean to quote that post.

For shits and giggles I started re-reading this thread from post one. It was 18 months ago and  they were roaring and ready to go into production.

It's just kind of sad at this point, I think I'll stop beating a dead horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little hope, also along with the standard built in disclaimer’s/ wiggle room on delivery times 

Guessing Thursdays show will push the the target for new deliveries to New Years weekend 

View attachment 50255
Looks more like a production line at least. 

Wonder what the QC issue was…?

I don't know what I'm doing in here but... he is talking about showing the assembly line in different stages this week. Isn't that what the masses want to see? I just want to see a happy ending to this story. I feel like I need to prove to my camp what I was talking about 2 years ago around the campfire lol I'm not crazy  :coocoo:

Back