Speed UTV

Looks more like a production line at least. 

Wonder what the QC issue was…?
I was wondering the same thing. So I just checked the Speed UTV technical thread hoping that one our resident experts would give some insight as to what the QC issue was, but nothing has been posted there since the middle of October. 

Edit-- I don't know why we can't edit these replies or delete them didn't mean to quote that post.

For shits and giggles I started re-reading this thread from post one. It was 18 months ago and  they were roaring and ready to go into production.

It's just kind of sad at this point, I think I'll stop beating a dead horse.

My question is,  what’s different about this weeks update?   Are we supposed to believe this one and disregard everything else he said would happen…  will we get the full truth or get the filtered edition that he wants us to believe. 

Does anyone really get excited about the updates anymore,  except the “fan🔥❤️🔥 boys”?  I feel like the pin 📌 is slowly letting out the air of the excitement for this car.  The Pro R is already putting out over 600 hp with an after market turbo… something to think about.  Love the chassis but it’s probably gonna be a bit under powered now,  with all the delays that have happened  

Lastly,   Does Robby have any clue how much abuse and ribbing the Master ticket holders have endured from our riding buddies and our fellow campers? 

My question is,  what’s different about this weeks update?   Are we supposed to believe this one and disregard everything else he said would happen…  will we get the full truth or get the filtered edition that he wants us to believe. 

Does anyone really get excited about the updates anymore,  except the “fan🔥❤️🔥 boys”?  I feel like the pin 📌 is slowly letting out the air of the excitement for this car.  The Pro R is already putting out over 600 hp with an after market turbo… something to think about.  Love the chassis but it’s probably gonna be a bit under powered now,  with all the delays that have happened  

Lastly,   Does Robby have any clue how much abuse and ribbing the Master ticket holders have endured from our riding buddies and our fellow campers? 
Some very good observations.  I have even been looking at the pro r ultimate recently instead of the unicorn.  

You mention under powered, that is just the tip of the ice berg.  The pro r has come so far in technology and suspension refinements its borderline spooky.  I drove a 4 seater over vets, (im not a 4 seater fan) but holy underwear batman, that gayzer hauled the mail very nicely.  It only had an aftermarket cage and a flag. 

By the time this thing get delivered, (if it ever gets delivered) it will be old news.  Kinda already is old news and they havnt even delivered one unit and the first 100 wont be production, they are being hand built, which is cool on one front and totally scary on another front.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FOG
Well, with comments like “fan🔥❤️🔥 boys”, "sack swingers", "ball lickers", etc... perhaps the master ticket holders who have endured abuse and ribbing from their riding buddies and fellow campers need some new buddies. LMAO...

No ball licker here... but thought this was a pretty good looking ride.  No clue what/where/when or if photoshopped, but it's got a few visible accessories on it, maybe a real golden ticket holder's Speed?

speed 26.jpg

Wrap schemes what were they called again? Ensenada, San Filipe and Cabo

rg-el-jefe-100-1-500x500.jpg
le-el-jefe-100-1-500x500.jpg
base-el-jefe-100-500x500.jpg

Is this even one of the wrap schemes for #26? Doesn't match the above maybe a special edition for the ELITE buyers.

View attachment 50407

Wrap schemes what were they called again? Ensenada, San Filipe and Cabo

Is this even one of the wrap schemes for #26? Doesn't match the above maybe a special edition for the ELITE buyers.

View attachment 50407
There's a guy on the speed UTV Facebook group claiming this is his I believe he's number 37. It was a custom color scheme

At this point I dont care about what colors other people are getting seeing production cars getting done is what is important. Deliveries of a quality product.... IMHO

At this point I dont care about what colors other people are getting seeing production cars getting done is what is important. Deliveries of a quality product.... IMHO
how about deliveries period, just one of an actual production car, not a pre-production hand built in some fantasy land mystery factory 

Because at this point RWG has stated the first 100 are not true production cars but hand built pre-production units

how about deliveries period, just one of an actual production car, not a pre-production hand built in some fantasy land mystery factory 

Because at this point RWG has stated the first 100 are not true production cars but hand built pre-production units
Just want the car... and understand everyone's frustrations as I am there with ya. But my option is either wait or go buy something else. I will wait and maybe go buy something else to hold me off.

cool detail is the color of the speed logos on the wheels match the main color of the car. 

Back