Speed UTV

Looks Like Greg Biffles compound out at Glamis behind the store

View attachment 50753
Might as well dazzle the golden ticket holders with pictures and more videos.  They want to remain open and honest about everything.   Lol!!

Still remember how excited my friend was at the sand show thinking he would have his new Speed car by Thanksgiving.  

Might as well dazzle the golden ticket holders with pictures and more videos.  They want to remain open and honest about everything.   Lol!!

Still remember how excited my friend was at the sand show thinking he would have his new Speed car by Thanksgiving.  
Got pitchforks? 😅

I noticed that both NIKAL and DTA have deleted their content in their posts in this thread and the Speed UTV technical thread. They seemed to be very knowledgeable in what was happening at Speed. 
What does this mean?

Have they given up?

Why would they delete their posted information?

I noticed that both NIKAL and DTA have deleted their content in their posts in this thread and the Speed UTV technical thread. They seemed to be very knowledgeable in what was happening at Speed. 
What does this mean?

Have they given up?

I notice that stuff on the facebook groups.  Robby has a long reach.

As NIkal said on Race Dezert.  Nobody cares about Todd racing or bragging about being in Baja for 10 days.  Try being a professional business man,  close this Speed deal out…. Get the dam car delivered and into customer’s hands.  We are over seeing you guys parade these cars around and enjoying them on our dime.  Nobody’s buying anymore cars till you produce and deliver some cars.  If they want a car,  they won’t buy from you.  They will buy an early resale number from someone that has already given up on Speed.   We might of been interested in you actually racing a Speed Car and competing in the Baja 1000.  But apparently you didn’t have confidence in your actual Speed cars.  Also nobody cares about Max racing a Artic Cat either.   We already know that car can’t finish a race without breaking.  Furthermore what does that have to do with an actual Speed Utv.  Oh it has a couple of parts are on it.  So what. 
It sounds like the first 100 cars is the Big goal and accomplishment.  What about cars 101-16,000.   What’s the goal with these cars?   Todd now says the might have shows once a month as they can’t be bothered they are so busy playing.   How about every 2 weeks with the truth and answer some questions instead of dodging them. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd, saying the shows were going to go to one a month is one of two things..they will be delivering soooo many cars,  they will speak for themselves...or they got nothing good to say....THIS is the time to be more transparent and give MORE information.....whoever is advising them is doing a poor, poor job. 

Reactions: FOG
What does this mean?

Have they given up?

That is unfortunate they choose to delete their post.  NIKAL seemed to have some insight as to what was going on with the Speed UTVs. 

Maybe the Pro R hurt them some. It too is a ‘big car’ .. but with double the displacement…

abc
The Pro R more then hurt them when you add in the fact not one customer has a Speed UTV.  If Can Am releases their new model before Speed UTV gets cars to customers hands it will be game over for Speed UTV.  

I think the only reason many have not cancelled orders and walked away from the deposit is because most are now $5,000 - $10,000 paid in accessories.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Back