Speed UTV

Get your cold weather Speed gear, now on sale! Keep ya warm in your RZR and can am's.. :legit:

View attachment 49856
I think we need a weekly presentation from RG on why his windbreaker, sweatshirt, and gloves are better than any other manufacture.  Dazzle us with the slides of the ground up build of said garments.   LOL!!

No Speed cars but Max is racing the 1977 Wildcat XX in the Baja 1000 today.
RG is literally weeks away from releasing his cars and he doesn't use one for Baja? I read that they're using the 1977 car out of tradition, is that the only reason or is money to be made by using that car?

They should have started a new tradition using their own speed cars. That's just me though. They may have other reasons.

I tell you what, a speed car winning  Baja sure would add to his orders!

Last edited by a moderator:
If Speed was racing one of the new cars, the peanut gallery would be screaming that Robby was wasting time and resources on a race car instead of delivering cars.....so they are just racing the old car that is all set up and prepped and ready to go.... Guy can't win... I can tell you this..... The loudmouth haters have killed ANY chance of anyone ever trying this again. Even the big shots have been watching this and are over the drama of trying to release game changing cars...expect to see the same cars with minimal upgrades from now on.  

If Speed was racing one of the new cars, the peanut gallery would be screaming that Robby was wasting time and resources on a race car instead of delivering cars.....so they are just racing the old car that is all set up and prepped and ready to go.... Guy can't win... I can tell you this..... The loudmouth haters have killed ANY chance of anyone ever trying this again. Even the big shots have been watching this and are over the drama of trying to release game changing cars...expect to see the same cars with minimal upgrades from now on.  
He was smart not to race a Speed UTV.  The Baja 1000 is tough enough with proven vehicles.  No need to subject the Speed UTV to another potential DNF. 

Anyone, not just RG, basing business decisions on dealings in the tens of millions of dollars on what anonymous people on a forum type, has some real problems.

Anyone, not just RG, basing business decisions on dealings in the tens of millions of dollars on what anonymous people on a forum type, has some real problems.
RG is not good with speaking publicly. Just go to youtube, there are tons of videos of him since the 80's. I will say that guy can drive just about anything on a professional level. I believe one of the great ones. Indy Car, Nascar, Off Road all at high professional levels.  

RG is literally weeks away from releasing his cars and he doesn't use one for Baja? I read that they're using the 1977 car out of tradition, is that the only reason or is money to be made by using that car?

They should have started a new tradition using their own speed cars. That's just me though. They may have other reasons.

I tell you what, a speed car winning  Baja sure would add to his orders!
Heard they didn’t make it even 500 miles.  Would not be surprised if they head out to Glamis now with a couple Speed UTVs “ Testing” mules for Thanksgiving.  That’s what they used to do after the 1000.  

Might keep the fan boy’s happy 

Heard they didn’t make it even 500 miles.  Would not be surprised if they head out to Glamis now with a couple Speed UTVs mules for Thanksgiving.  That what they used to do after a race.  

Mules…. 😂😂

Heard they didn’t make it even 500 miles.  Would not be surprised if they head out to Glamis now with a couple Speed UTVs mules for Thanksgiving.  That what they used to do after a race.  

Most of the field didn't make it 500 miles.. 137 finishers out of 276 entries...

Mules…. 😂😂
b4b7fc291f4765d0bfe6c60330f0e8c4.jpg

Back