Speed UTV

Those are the units that got pulled off the line for QC and rework per the post. The other 19,900 are still on the line...or getting crated up for shipment to ?????

Seems like a lot of cars to pull off the assembly line for QC inspection and re-work, if that is what was going on.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be cool to see the actual production line.  Why show these rejects?
Because that really is the production line. It’s time for him to stop giving us click bait and start being more transparent with the actual timeline. It’s not just about the first 100 cars, what about the 19900 other cars?   I have studied his patterns,  he goes dark when he has nothing positive to show us.  Then everyone starts pressing him for answers, he has a token show or IG post to calm everyone down,  but still won’t answer the revelant questions.  What bothers most he refuses to answer the questions on timelines.  Where is final assembly? Show us some pictures of that,  along with the components sitting there.  How does 2000 car deliveries happen before years end.  Obviously there is something going on causing the current delays,  just tell us what’s up. Most of us prefer the truth,  than have our intelligence insulted by just blowing smoke up our asses.  The fan boys are really starting to become irritating by holding him to Zero accountability   When he requested to be paid in full for accessories,  things changed it’s not just a kick starter campaign anymore.  
Fyi camp Razor weekend at Glamis,  I spoke to one of the 2 radio suppliers and asked if the had delivered any radios to Speed Utv, they said no, but they have a purchase order for 500 but have not been paid yet… something to think about.   

Production.. 20,000 units.. I'm thinking 2024/2025...

Was a big undertaking and supply chain timing couldn't have been worse.. I never buy 1st gen anything if I can avoid it.

Well I guess I kinda did.. the Turbo S was only 3 years.. 2019-2021.. but I'm fine with my Joyners..  :rofl: :makerain:

See y'all (non-SPEED) folks in the dunes!

abc

I don't follow this thread carefully.  Are they still saying Thanksgiving for non CA Delivery?

Production.. 20,000 units.. I'm thinking 2024/2025...

Was a big undertaking and supply chain timing couldn't have been worse.. I never buy 1st gen anything if I can avoid it.

Well I guess I kinda did.. the Turbo S was only 3 years.. 2019-2021.. but I'm fine with my Joyners..  :rofl: :makerain:

See y'all (non-SPEED) folks in the dunes!

abc
Supply chain issues has never really been mentioned as an issue by RG.  I believe the reason they sourced components from several vendors was to avoid that issue.   Reality is this is a huge undertaking and they underestimate the amount of time needed and underestimated what it takes to produce cars beyond a few one off custom stuff. 

I wonder what type of capital the dealers had to put up in order to be a Speed dealer.    

I can see Hisun taking over when they do not see a return in their investment in all that equipment and factory space. 

Is it possible he lost his spot in the assembly line? Maybe another company was ready before him to use the space? They aren't just going to hold it for him and let it sit bare.

that is not a pic of the factory floor.  I have been to the Hisun factory in China. Well over 1,000,000 sq.  NO there factory floors are not that clean. NO AC etc.  It looks like what you would expect to see in china.  the offices are done nice but the factory floor where things get built are not that nice. 

Because that really is the production line. It’s time for him to stop giving us click bait and start being more transparent with the actual timeline. It’s not just about the first 100 cars, what about the 19900 other cars?   I have studied his patterns,  he goes dark when he has nothing positive to show us.  Then everyone starts pressing him for answers, he has a token show or IG post to calm everyone down,  but still won’t answer the revelant questions.  What bothers most he refuses to answer the questions on timelines.  Where is final assembly? Show us some pictures of that,  along with the components sitting there.  How does 2000 car deliveries happen before years end.  Obviously there is something going on causing the current delays,  just tell us what’s up. Most of us prefer the truth,  than have our intelligence insulted by just blowing smoke up our asses.  The fan boys are really starting to become irritating by holding him to Zero accountability   When he requested to be paid in full for accessories,  things changed it’s not just a kick starter campaign anymore.  
Fyi camp Razor weekend at Glamis,  I spoke to one of the 2 radio suppliers and asked if the had delivered any radios to Speed Utv, they said no, but they have a purchase order for 500 but have not been paid yet… something to think about.   
Yep.  Hell, look at the screenshot above:

"Production is rolling them out."

Then:

"They were on the line and we had to rework a few things on these"

Again: why?  If these were on the line, why not show that?  No one wants to see 5 UTVs in a warehouse half-assembled because it looks bad no matter how you look at it unless you're just there to lap up everything Robby says...

Back