Speed UTV

Wow, someone is very sensitive about the quality issues. 
Did he not close the front door in the video because sunbconciously he knew it would either bounce open or not line up like the one's at SSSS and he had that fear?

SEMA show brings out tricked out vehicles and SPEED shows up with basic LE?  No lights no winch no pole dancers?  Come on Speed, at least in Glamis they have pole dancers!
its in kickers booth, their big show vehicle is the new bronco build (audio wise) they just completed showcasing the re release of warhorse line of amps and the new L7x subs and new street series square drivers for spl competition level systems.

its in kickers booth, their big show vehicle is the new bronco build (audio wise) they just completed showcasing the re release of warhorse line of amps and the new L7x subs and new street series square drivers for spl competition level systems.
Far out man 

• Haha
Reactions: FOG
Looking at my calendar and Robby’s latest 5-8 weeks stated delivery window.  5 weeks is this upcoming Thursday November 10th. Anyone getting their car?

The 8 week window is December 1 , which seems more realistic.   But, that is only 3.5 weeks from now.   They would have already have to be in a shipping container at sea to make the December 1st time frame.   Pretty sure RG would have posted picture of a 100 completed cars and of them being loaded into shipping containers…  It’s nervous time for those who paid in full already and deposit holders.

I posted a couple pages back, I'm within the first 100 cars that are supposed to be delivered in that 5-8 week time frame. When Robby called me, he said best case scenario, thanksgiving, but more than likely it would be a couple weeks after that. I'm not optimistic that they are meeting that time frame, but we will see. before New Years would be awesome for me.

Back