Speed UTV

fixed it forĀ  you.Ā  :)
You could be right. He could post pics of the long assembly line of cars ready to go that were just ā€œ waiting for an EPA cert ā€œ . Your right, itā€™s probably better he didnā€™t cause people will find something to complain about. OR, maybe it would be a good idea so everyone with money invested could see some progress? Then there is the whole ā€œ any publicity is good publicityā€. If there is no publicity than you guys wonā€™t be able to compare him to Tesla anymore! Do you see where Iā€™m going with this?Ā 

I resent the 5-year-old comment. I would accept a bunch of gossiping women though... šŸ˜Ž

I know it's been said 20 times before but everyone (most) is rooting for RG, everyone wants it to be the badass machine that it's supposed to be. He's getting heat because of his mouth, not because of his talent.

Just passing the time by (until we can make fun of the breakdowns) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Yep. Watched a video of the Speed at Olds last season. Looked good, then shows Robby talking to guys checking it out. 7 words in, shits on Can Am.Ā 

So 16 hours ago someone asked a question in tech. I see a couple people lurking outside of their tech group. Why arenā€™t you answering their question?Ā 

austin-powers.gif

Whatā€™s unbelievable is the people that just donā€™t get it, or want to get.

Why use an old photo to do an update?
Ā šŸ˜
NOT an old photo. My bad. Carry onĀ 

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a good show. He is NOT Carl Sykes. lolĀ 

Although I didnā€™t catch any updates on car deliveries other than ā€¦

All Speed UTVā€™s will be California compliant. Ā 

Only caught a short part of the show when he talked about all the cars being built the same as for CARB/EPA.Ā  He said cars should be arriving with in 5-7 weeks.Ā 

I received a call from Robby about 30 minutes ago, he told me he wasn't asking for any money at this time, but wanted to let me know that my car is currently being built, and I should be receiving it the week of Thanksgiving, or a week or so after that worst case scenario.

He told me that, he has some good friends in the first 100 orders, and they are getting skipped, as well as the Coyne dealership cars since they can't sell in California yet.

So if you are in the first 125 cars, you have now moved up in line.

Back