Speed UTV

Supposed to be the assembly in action.

I think the "Don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you see" may apply here. 

Good news if true.

View attachment 46519
Anyone have the actual screenshot instead of a picture of a screen? :biggrin:

Hard to tell, but looks super sparse for an assembly line.  BRP snowmobile line for example:

EFMQNOMDSZGKHKM5WUDKZKRNUM.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checking in,  Just like with the delivery date of the SPEED car, nothing has changed.

Oh i'm sure stuff has changed, but Robby is probably like, you know what....F these complainers....the customers will get them when they get them....no reason to give the haters any more of my time...I'm gonna focus on getting these things built. 

He could post a video of the line and these guys would bitch about it's too dark, their too high off the ground, it's not  moving fast enough, it's moving too fast.   Geez...it's like a bunch of  gossiping 5 yrs old women......

Oh i'm sure stuff has changed, but Robby is probably like, you know what....F these complainers....the customers will get them when they get them....no reason to give the haters any more of my time...I'm gonna focus on getting these things built. 

He could post a video of the line and these guys would bitch about it's too dark, their too high off the ground, it's not  moving fast enough, it's moving too fast.   Geez...it's like 5 year olds......
I resent the 5-year-old comment. I would accept a bunch of gossiping women though... 😎

I know it's been said 20 times before but everyone (most) is rooting for RG, everyone wants it to be the badass machine that it's supposed to be. He's getting heat because of his mouth, not because of his talent.

Just passing the time by (until we can make fun of the breakdowns) 🤣🤣🤣

I resent the 5-year-old comment. I would accept a bunch of gossiping women though... 😎

I know it's been said 20 times before but everyone (most) is rooting for RG, everyone wants it to be the badass machine that it's supposed to be. He's getting heat because of his mouth, not because of his talent.

Just passing the time by (until we can make fun of the breakdowns) 🤣🤣🤣
fixed it for  you.  :)

Back