Speed UTV

HEY ADMINS ..

Quit junking up this topic because somebody posted in the tech. I come back to reply and there are 6 posts that weren't there before and not in chronological order.. no respect I swear... :legit:

Seriously though. Just delete those posts that can't get the right topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we had a VERY temporary visit from him…

@Crusty  :biggrin:
200.gif

One would think this would help enhance the calm…
He is too busy posting pictures of them preparing for the NORRA 500 race this weekend.  Looks like they will be racing the hand built tig welded El Diablo that was at the Sand Show. 

Smart to make your first race a NORRA race as it is rally style and not quite as abusive as your typical desert race.  He better have a good showing or this could be another disaster.  

I saw on another forum a deposit holder saying if he does not have his car by January he was selling his spot and moving on.  I have to imagine he is not the only one getting impatient.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw on another forum a deposit holder saying if he does not have his car by January he was selling his spot and moving on.  I have to imagine he is not the only one getting inpatient. 
At this point, how can you get impatient?? Either hang on or move on.....

Reactions: FOG
At this point, how can you get impatient?? Either hang on or move on.....
 Maybe he is tired of hearing we are in production, but can not deliver cars because (insert reason). 

Does a manufacture even start full production prior to getting the final certification documents from the EPA or CARB even though they passed the testing?  

Reactions: FOG
 Maybe he is tired of hearing we are in production, but can not deliver cars because (insert reason). 

Does a manufacture even start full production prior to getting the final certification documents from the EPA or CARB even though they passed the testing?  
Makes it difficult to understand what is real and what is more excuses. 

Btw it’s never RG’s fault. Ever. 

Back