Speed UTV

This topic is calm , cool and collective with absence of some fanboys. 

So about those CARB certs…. 

All you're going to get is someone's fuzzy memory of what the video showed, or their interpretation of what they saw... it's far better to see it for yourself.

The first question that comes to my mind is why do so many non deposit holders care so much about every. single. little. tiny. detail. about something that they aren't buying.

It's very clear to me exactly what the real purpose is.

1. They don't really want an answer, they just want to annoy and start an argument which then gives them a chance to turn this into the other thread.

2. I just don't have the time to Google it for him or others. If he's really that interested, he can probably google it better than I can.

3. If he doesn't care enough to Google it himself, then why ask the question? This leads us back to #1. That's how it looks to me. Very strongly.
Sir! I will have you know I identify as he/him, not they. :biggrin:

Wait till they start jumping them and land with their foot still on the gas.  Broken axles await. 
You could be right but another reason why I like it is because it’s got the slipper clutch built in the front and rear differentials just for that reason he went over these in pretty good detail on Friday night at the Sand show and in the development videos and testing where they were trying to find the best factory adjustment on these. But believe me I know even being an engineer myself anybody can break anything with enough effort.

I didn't post the last 2 replies in this thread.

Delete them, please. If I had wanted to post in here, I would have done it myself.

You could be right but another reason why I like it is because it’s got the slipper clutch built in the front and rear differentials just for that reason he went over these in pretty good detail on Friday night at the Sand show and in the development videos and testing where they were trying to find the best factory adjustment on these. But believe me I know even being an engineer myself anybody can break anything with enough effort.
I think the Wildcat and Wildcat XX had some type of load dampner.  If I remember correctly the one on the Wildcat would break, not a surprise.

I think the Can Am Maverick had something too, but that car would eat rear axles. 

Does not look like he is on the brakes there, but pretty darn close to being on the ground.  

Hey look at the missed marketing opportunity, the SPEEDUTV just gained about 3" of travel and clearly the side wrinkle is all HP wheel spin UTV-LT-NHRA here we come!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Pyrocoyote1 said:

Cool video, 3 wheel motion.

What did they say about the Speed Dirt Bike? What motor, etc? Whose parts are they using and why would a Speed bike be something a person wanted? or is it simply another "Accessory" type deal?

:cheers:

Looks like a rebranded Kayo which is a Chinese KTM knock off...

s1200_3530FA7B_00BA_4205_A52A_BD6713A5B530.jpg

s1200_0E5709C8_DAFA_4BD9_B724_E48C8A25D0A2.jpg

Pre-orders are being taken now on Alibaba . . . :deal:

Serious question, why doesn't Speed just start delivery to customers outside of California while waiting for CARB certifications?  I get the whole "order sequence", but it's not the customer in Arizona fault their government environmental laws don't suck.

Back