Speed UTV

quiet day today. What's going on?
They are busy in the Speed Tech thread re-hashing all the great designs they may see some day when they get their vehicles.  LOL!

I did see Todd Romano post a picture of the blue Speed UTV out somewhere on a trail parked.  At least someone gets to enjoy them.  LOL!

"5-link suspension is the worst design for side-loading"

- Robby Gordon

HBDZEUDXIZHT5GHCNAICS4QH3I.jpg

:bag:

They are busy in the Speed Tech thread re-hashing all the great designs they may see some day when they get their vehicles.  LOL!

I did see Todd Romano post a picture of the blue Speed UTV out somewhere on a trail parked.  At least someone gets to enjoy them.  LOL!
I’m scared to even open up that thread, fear that ROBERT L will ban me if I even think of something negative LOL 

I’m scared to even open up that thread, fear that ROBERT L will ban me if I even think of something negative LOL 
Waiting…….

That’s no way to live. 
I think the truth is wearing on deposit holders. 
Good luck to you all. 

A tech thread on something that doesn’t exist yet? 

Thats a bummer. 

Reactions: FOG
Waiting…….

That’s no way to live. 
I think the truth is wearing on deposit holders. 
Good luck to you all. 

A tech thread on something that doesn’t exist yet? 

Thats a bummer. 
Maybe someone will start another Speed UTV Tech thread once cars are into the general public’s hands. 
It will be interesting to see how close the current technical speculations are to the real deal. 

I figured we'd see the EPA carb cert by now? Seriously, what gives on that?
If I remember correctly, it was stated that they have passed CARB, but were waiting on the paperwork.  Isn't there a way to show that the vehicle passed at least?

Maybe someone will start another Speed UTV Tech thread once cars are into the general public’s hands. 
It will be interesting to see how close the current technical speculations are to the real deal. 
Do you think the current tech thread can get to 200 pages before a car reaches a customers hands?  Asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you think the current tech thread can get to 200 pages before a car reaches a customers hands?  Asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
On topic tech only? Naw. Only so many things to say…

Gov. agency is not known for Speed.  The irony!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t the other ones (for other manufacturers) show up on the CARB site before they were sold?

On topic tech only? Naw. Only so many things to say…

Didn’t the other ones (for other manufacturers) show up on the CARB site before they were sold?
Usually showed up around the time the particular model was announced and ready for delivery.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Back