Speed UTV

https://www.instagram.com/p/CirGBfdAOup/

Now it is because he landed with his foot on the brake?  I thought this dude never lifted?  It also appears that it broke going up the ramp?  Also the tires are "too good", weird, huh?  
If that is his theory why did the X3 that did the jump not completely fall into pieces with all the single shear mounting points?

Does not look like he is on the brakes there, but pretty darn close to being on the ground.  

664be145-73c0-4599-8124-f9046d7a866d-jpeg.285095

Does not look like he is on the brakes there, but pretty darn close to being on the ground.  

Wonder if it would've cased in the sand/dirt.

As for the reasons it broke... Guaranteed customers will launch it mildly sideways and get on the brakes, because people are stupid.  When you sell something to the masses, you market to their egos, but engineer to their stupidity. :biggrin:

Wonder if it would've cased in the sand/dirt.

As for the reasons it broke... Guaranteed customers will launch it mildly sideways and get on the brakes, because people are stupid.  When you sell something to the masses, you market to their egos, but engineer to their stupidity. :biggrin:
Wait till they start jumping them and land with their foot still on the gas.  Broken axles await. 

RWG is very bright to take the blame on a human error (even though he is full of BS on this one) because now its not a problem with the product, but a problem with the driver.  As big as his ego is, his business sense took over and became humble. 

This is just another indication that he will sell to the highest bidder when the opportunity arises.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is pretty calming when you can point out issues and not have someone come back and tell you that your RZR or CanAm is a bigger pile of crap! We all know there will be issues along the way. We can all admit and accept the issues our SXS’s have. It would be great if RG and his followers could do the same. Problem is, if they did, this thread would have died long ago!

Tell me you bullshit people without telling me you bullshit people. 
EXACTLY!  Just remember that all of the fan boys are the same guys that idolize politicians and actually think the stripper likes them.  They Eat bullshit for breakfast lunch and dinner and love every bite!

I was blown away when he changed the narrative to say it was the driver's fault for that trailing arm mount breaking.  I can live with it being a weak point and had been repaired a couple of times and we have fixed it for production.  This makes sense to most true off roaders.  But then he comes out and says it was the driver being on the brakes, wtf.  I don't have any beef with Robbie in any way, but that change of story to me, is lame.  I am have now lost some respect, be honest with your customer and potential customer always.

EXACTLY!  Just remember that all of the fan boys are the same guys that idolize politicians and actually think the stripper likes them.  They Eat bullshit for breakfast lunch and dinner and love every bite!
You left out the flirtatious waitress that you always tip really well actually likes them also.  

I was blown away when he changed the narrative to say it was the driver's fault for that trailing arm mount breaking.  I can live with it being a weak point and had been repaired a couple of times and we have fixed it for production.  This makes sense to most true off roaders.  But then he comes out and says it was the driver being on the brakes, wtf.  I don't have any beef with Robbie in any way, but that change of story to me, is lame.  I am have now lost some respect, be honest with your customer and potential customer always.
Welcome to the club. My tipping point was the "finalizing production!" posts that went out when they were hand-assembling the mules in a room straight from boxes.  When I pointed out that they were at least a year away, I was branded a "hater"...  

220px-Scorpion_and_the_frog_kurzon.png

I know of a situation where it took the better part of a year to get a carb re-certification. 
https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/resources/fact-sheets/verification-procedure-fact-sheet

It depends on the type of device and how complete the initial information is when submitting the application.  Normally, we will review your application and contact you within 30 days if it meets our requirements and/or we need additional information.

Granted, this is for a part, not an entire vehicle, but I assume they're in the "bring me another rock" part of government submission games...

Back