Speed UTV

I'm already a Speed owners group member, plus the other Speed group that is open to the public. I didn't see a bunch of posts from disgruntled people.

You're the one who made the claim. It's up to you to prove it, not me. Are you seriously that computer illiterate? Can you get the little kid who showed you how to get on FB to cut n paste it for you?
So you are going to bash a guy because he is not used to posting URLs? If you only had a clue who you might be talking to.

So you are going to bash a guy because he is not used to posting URLs? If you only had a clue who you might be talking to.
How did I bash him? I asked a question, based on his claim he didn't know what a url was. Then I suggested he get some help with that simple task.

That's not even close to bashing.

How did I bash him? I asked a question, based on his claim he didn't know what a url was. Then I suggested he get some help with that simple task.

Ya sure, calling him illiterate and a little kid showing him Facebook is not bashing. You might be very surprised who you are talking to. No wonder some people don't want to come in here.  I am done with this. Carry on. 

So are TAPP clutches the best out there right now?? I only ask cause at the SSSS I finally got to see a PRO R and many of them had the clutches installed.  I dont recall what Speed show it was but they def went into why they chose TAPP but should be interesting what you early birds find out what the best set up will be.  That way once I get mine, I'll know what paddles, clutch settings and shock settings to start with.  I still predict this Christmas will be the best one ever for me when my ElJefe is delivered.  Hell I'd be ok if it was just a RC Speed LMAO

Don’t worry about it @Weekend camper I’m 46 and barely figured out how to copy and paste a URL. 🥴 I still struggle quoting multiple posts from different pages on here or even part of a post. It’s frustrating. But don’t let that stop you from joining in on the conversation my friend. 🍻
It’s not the fact that he has trouble figuring things out, as most of us do, it’s the bully on the other end he doesn’t want to deal with. I don’t blame him, the remarks he received were BS. I just shake my head sometimes. LOTD is the definition of a keyboard warrior at times. Alligator mouth with a hummingbird azz! 

You’re like a child arguing that you didn’t do anything. Pathetic 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm already a Speed owners group member, plus the other Speed group that is open to the public. I didn't see a bunch of posts from disgruntled people.

You're the one who made the claim. It's up to you to prove it, not me. Are you seriously that computer illiterate? Can you get the little kid who showed you how to get on FB to cut n paste it for you?
giphy.gif

Spoke to a friend who is Diablo #2289 and his friend is El Jeffe, around #1000, both are really frustrated on the delays, doing other off-road projects and are considering selling their spots. They still believe it will be a great product, but are tired of 'losing seasons, etc.'

RG got really really unlucky with the overall supply chain issues that are happening globally. That easily added a year IMO. 

abc

250 pages are coming fast, I see 300 before the first car is delivered..........

Spoke to a friend who is Diablo #2289 and his friend is El Jeffe, around #1000, both are really frustrated on the delays, doing other off-road projects and are considering selling their spots. They still believe it will be a great product, but are tired of 'losing seasons, etc.'

RG got really really unlucky with the overall supply chain issues that are happening globally. That easily added a year IMO. 

abc
And we’re not out of the woods yet with the problems in the world from last year and the year before and what still coming down the pipe they should just sell their spot and move on with life buy something else Probably make some money on their spot to top it off

Honest question ABC. I assume your friends are desert people and this is not their first ever desert toy? If not then where did their current toys go? Why can’t they continue to use what they have, not losing a desert season and when the new car comes, then sell the current vehicles? 

I don’t get the people who say I’m losing another desert season if they are currently desert people? Or because they don’t have that much money tied up into the Speed car, maybe try to buy something else to tie them over? It does not have to be fancy to use until the Speed is available?  The one guys number is way out there, so how was clearly a later buyer. 
I assume people believed Robby when he said 2020 delivery or whatever and sold their existing toys.  The high number could be getting back into the sport and picked the Speed UTV to be his chariot. Whether agree with these tactics, it's not hard to see how people end up in this situation.  

Not everyone will want to buy an overpriced toy in this market to make up for someone else's missed deadline, especially a used one that may be worth half its current price if TSHTF financially.

Back