Speed UTV

All of it. 
40306692.jpg

ltermarke-exaust-win-turbo-301bs-of-boost-injectors-cold-air-53031282.png

Just checked out Facebook speed owners group the deposit holders sound pissed off and frustrated with the bad information that speed  keeps shoving out 
How so? Share some of their thoughts. 

my only complaint is the doors and tailgate. Not deal breakers IMO

Not really surprising that some people would be frustrated. I’m amazed more aren’t.

It's very simple. Just copy the url from the page you're talking about, then paste it into your post on here.
Don't  have a clue what a url is or how to paste it just go to facebook and join the owners group that why I almost never post on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't  have a clue what a url is or how to paste it just go to facebook and join the owners group that why I almost never post on here
I'm already a Speed owners group member, plus the other Speed group that is open to the public. I didn't see a bunch of posts from disgruntled people.

You're the one who made the claim. It's up to you to prove it, not me. Are you seriously that computer illiterate? Can you get the little kid who showed you how to get on FB to cut n paste it for you?

I'm already a Speed owners group member, plus the other Speed group that is open to the public. I didn't see a bunch of posts from disgruntled people.

You're the one who made the claim. It's up to you to prove it, not me. Are you seriously that computer illiterate? Can you get the little kid who showed you how to get on FB to cut n paste it for you?
Your a ass I wouldn't  post any thing on this site again 

Back