Speed UTV

Have to say:

Door fit and finish is still crap, same as last year. 
Production model I looked (blue#4) had a Power steering leak. Calling QC!!
EPA Certification, yes, no, maybe, who knows?

Lets go jump an old test mule, epic failure!! Dumb ass move!! Looks like a blind man welded it.

Starts off his speech Friday night, all my stuff is the best, everyone else is crap! Bla Bla!!
Marketing 101, don’t bash you competition, Especially when you don’t have a product to sell. 
His technology is several years old now, he’s been passed up. Electronic shocks for starters. 
For those of you with a deposit, I wish you the best. I really do. 

@Rockwood that’s a picture that I took from the pre production car that had the old style “tabs”. The new redesigned one is a forged “U shaped radiused center bracket” that is wrapped around the tube with a hole in the center. That hole gets a rosette weld. Look closely at this picture.

View attachment 44054

I think this issue is resolved. 
And I’m saying that none of that resolves the problem: there is zero lateral support for the tab itself, and you can see how the original one failed at the base of the tab. It didn’t pull off the tube (you can still see the booger welds holding juuuuuust fine), so no improvements are needed there. You could affix it to CVN-77’s anchor with cold fusion and it’ll still fail in the same spot: the base of the tab.  

ripped the trailing arm off and still drove it to the trailer.....My neighbor broke a $20.00 heim on his polaris and took out the arm, the shock, the axle....didn't drive anywhere.....got towed....Just sayin....  

Hater's gonna Hate. 
But it did drive away from the dealership, Something SPEED can't seem to do, yet.

Hey @Sand Shark IS this the Can-Am that hit the same jump you were talking about? At least Robby broke an old beat up tab. This dude might need a new car and a back!! 😳😛

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CirLcYJA27Q/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Yeah that is the Can Am that I saw going around the track.  He sent it off that jump several times and across those whoop things when I watched.  He finished the run with no damage other than to his spine on that landing. LOL!  Asphalt flat land jump is never a good thing.  

Robby took the "greatest, best designed, and toughest" UTV to every see the earth and broke it.  LMAO!!!!  What do you think Joe Public is going to do?

@Lord of the Dunes how did that Can Am survive and Robby's car did not? 

Some part of Robbie has to be wishing that 3 years ago he had someone working for him with enough of a spine to tell him "Hey, maybe we should build it before taking peoples money".

He rolled that car on Sunday afternoon, right on its lid.  The jeep was more stable than that SxS.
Did he really roll it?  Would not doubt it.   My understanding is that Can Am was set up for rock racing, which usually means super soft suspension and no front swaybar.   I am surprised the guy did not put it on it's lid on Saturday.  

Cage collapse, arms fold, trailing arm rip out, or was the Can Am heading to the junk pile after the flip?  LOL

Did he really roll it?  Would not doubt it.   My understanding is that Can Am was set up for rock racing, which usually means super soft suspension and no front swaybar.   I am surprised the guy did not put it on it's lid on Saturday.  

Cage collapse, arms fold, trailing arm rip out, or was the Can Am heading to the junk pile after the flip?  LOL
They rolled it back over and continued with the 3 wheel turns.........

Guys, I don’t know what survived in that Can-am but that flex in the suspension when it hit the ground can’t be good for the ball joints ,spindles, attachment points frame etc… Geez.   :fight: Speed only broke a clapped out outdated tab. Not a big deal. Unless you’re looking for an excuse to make it one? 

Guys, I don’t know what survived in that Can-am but that flex in the suspension when it hit the ground can’t be good for the ball joints ,spindles, attachment points frame etc… Geez.   :fight: Speed only broke a clapped out outdated tab. Not a big deal. Unless you’re looking for an excuse to make it one? 
Again, why would you show an Old, raced 10k miles car to Joe Public in hugely anticipated event? 

Answer = They don't have ANYthing else to show you. Good luck to all deposit holders. 

coming from a guy that does not know nearly half of you guys do i think the speed break looks horrible for the brand. you keep saying speed only broke a old outdated tab. but as someone looking at a car that is not even in production why would they have an old outdated tab if there is not even an old outdated car. i have no intention of buying a speed but if someone was looking at different cars that break is not good in the eyes of a potential customer. i would think that if your car is not even in production you should have the best stuff on the cars you are trying to show off.  i think your explanation of not a big deal makes it even worse, if they cant bother to update a tab on a show off car whats the quality of the production cars going to be? then his explanation of being on the breaks when the car landed made me laugh. its not like i was driving the car it was a professional driver.  

try looking at it from your average joe looking at what car they should buy. 

can am at least has a history of production cars lots of people who have own driven and like the car. speed basically only has robby to speak for the car, and it seams when they come out to events there is more negative than positive, remember last year the horribly welded bolt. 

He did. 
6u2ce6.jpg

Again, why would you show an Old, raced 10k miles car to Joe Public in hugely anticipated event? 

Answer = They don't have ANYthing else to show you. Good luck to all deposit holders. 

It’s Robby Freaking Gordon!!! He always does things you wouldn’t expect. 😂 I think he was antsy by the end of the day and wanted to let loose on the track and forgot about that tab having a band aid fix. But yeah, he should’ve done it in one of the newer cars.  :coocoo:

Back