Speed UTV

So another SSSS has come and gone. No cars delivered to customers I guess. All the excuses are old news. Most of the people waiting for these, really don't want to wait any more, but do they have a choice? Although they feel better telling everyone all is good, even though they are at a breaking point. If anyone needs any counseling to help overcome the damage that been has done to so many souls. I'm available lol  :classic_biggrin: jk

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, RG can sell, his customers all drinking free beer and circle jerking in public all weekend with no remorse.  Craziest thing I have ever seen.  It is almost a cult now  :classic_biggrin:

I can't believe how weak those trailing arm tabs look, considering the rest of the chassis looks more stout than most buggies out there.

So was there anything positive from Speed at the show? I'm not bashing him or the car. It will be nice once they are up and running. Has a delivery date for any car been announced? I don't care how they would of had to do it but a car should of been delivered at the SSSS.
They got free beer at the VIP section.  They got to sit in actual production cars and make motor noises.   My friend I ran into who has a master number in the high 1900s thinks his is arriving by November.  

They did mention at the show they are waiting for the final paperwork from CARB and the EPA.  The cars past the testing and they are just waiting on the rubber stamp.   So this could delay the delivery.  

For how negative and cynical you are it is amazing you are a salesman.

I'm #148 and dont mind waiting another 5 years. 

I have 5 or 6 buddies all with cars on order, they dont mind waiting either.

Who are all these people you talk to who simply cannot wait anymore and are in such distraught they need counseling from a washed up RV salesman?
The counseling was a joke Cindy, don't get your panties in a wad.

A washed up RV salesman? LOL Oh nooo that's hurts. LMAO

5 more years? That doesn't surprise me at all.  That's just silly to not mind to wait another 5 years. 

Carry on kool aid drinkers. 

Why would it be silly? How is it detrimental to me to not have my UTV right now? Or in the past 3 years. Or for the next 5?
That's a simple answer. Tomorrow is NOT a guarantee.  That kool aid is really affecting your brain. You should probably talk to somebody about that. 

Sincerely,

The washed up RV salesman  :classic_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that because the tune is coming from a manufacturer and not a 3rd party company?

I just read on the news last week some diesel dude is getting fined big bucks and I think some jail time for EPA or CARB violations with tuning. 

Found it:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carscoops.com/2022/06/spartan-diesel-tuner-gets-prison-sentence-for-selling-emission-defeating-devices/amp/
Diesel Brothers got hit with like a million dollar fine if I remember correctly. They were installing third-party tuners and taking parts off. This would be a little different... might be considered deceiving because they put the car on with the lowest tune but people are able to crank It up. Anything carb/arb related in California makes me paranoid. 

Is that because the tune is coming from a manufacturer and not a 3rd party company?

I just read on the news last week some diesel dude is getting fined big bucks and I think some jail time for EPA or CARB violations with tuning. 

Found it:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carscoops.com/2022/06/spartan-diesel-tuner-gets-prison-sentence-for-selling-emission-defeating-devices/amp/

And

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a41104777/epa-hits-two-more-diesel-tuners-with-dollar10-million-fine-for-defeat-devices/
Only applies to us..

808A98CB-AE7C-47A9-8799-8E5B94384FEB.jpeg

What kind of answer is that? You are stating the obvious.

Again, how is it detrimental to me to not have a Speed UTV right now?

What kind of harm am I experiencing? You seem to have all the answers. Let's hear it.
I'm sorry but your complementary allotted time is up for questions . Have a good day. LOL

They got free beer at the VIP section.  They got to sit in actual production cars and make motor noises.   My friend I ran into who has a master number in the high 1900s thinks his is arriving by November.  
On a Diablo?  Probably not happening.

Back