Speed UTV

At least one car has shown up and is/was at the West coast LA location. I do not know who if any they are for, possible they are not for any pre orders. I do not know but at least one was there from what I was told by a friend in my Glamis camping group. Just be patient we have waited this long and I am sure we should all know more by next Friday at SSSS. I’m glad Robbie got to spend time with his kid and have some fun after being over there for three months or whatever it was they deserve it. I wish it wasn’t so far to Bristol I would’ve gone to watch myself. My guess is they did not ship only one car over and there will be a lot more to see as he has already hinted at.

Truth be told, I have not been myself after the IG and live updates shut down.  Locked myself in the basement with Jack/Johnny/Jim and Screwball and the bong binge watching Speed show 1 through 50 thus far.  Next week will finish 50-100.  Wish me luck.

Truth be told, I have not been myself after the IG and live updates shut down.  Locked myself in the basement with Jack/Johnny/Jim and Screwball and the bong binge watching Speed show 1 through 50 thus far.  Next week will finish 50-100.  Wish me luck.
Need me to drop off some beer or bud? 

lmk.

Guys I’m so stoked my wife is letting me go to the SSSS I’m so stoked ! I have never been! But my wife is keeping my balls in her purse for collateral. 
You will have fun, but pre-covid it was off the hook with tons of vendors and high dollar Rails and SXS.  Still a good show all in all. 

damn thats both f'ed up and hilarious.  episode 51 done, i just might make it out for the sand show at this rate
Episode 69 is the Speed golden ticket holders dry humping RG's leg and Speed cars like little dogs.  LMAO!!!!!!  Not suitable for view at work.

Them Speed buyers sure have a LOT of Faith! Good Luck to all buyers for an easy seamless transaction and available service and parts in a timely manner. 

@HEADINJURY Well thanks for your concern. I hope it’s not as bad as trying to get parts or service on RV’s ,cars or trucks today. Who isn’t waiting for parts and services these days. I’m sure Speed will have some growing pains and if you don’t think so you’re in fantasy land. Also GOOD LUCK on selling your SXS!!!  :thumb:  What was that you called Jalper… oh yeah JACKASS!!

@HEADINJURY Well thanks for your concern. I hope it’s not as bad as trying to get parts or service on RV’s ,cars or trucks today. Who isn’t waiting for parts and services these days. I’m sure Speed will have some growing pains and if you don’t think so you’re in fantasy land. Also GOOD LUCK on selling your SXS!!!  :thumb:  What was that you called Jalper… oh yeah JACKASS!!
It will be harder for smaller companies to get parts and ahem provide service. Alper is a JACKASS for Hijacking my for sale thread. You don't like it? I REALLY DGAF. It just shows his class as a businessman.

BTW I don't need any luck to sell anything. 

My post is sincere above. I don't wish any will ill on anyone, even to D*&ks like you. Try not to be so miserable in life. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Any of the Speed Master Ticket holders need a plus one on Saturday for the VIP Event?

I like long walks on the beach, ice cold beer and UTV's in Glamis...

its soo close now..

200.gif

Back