Speed UTV

I’ve been wondering the same thing.  Maybe they’re keeping it a secret to surprise them at the show. 

Maybe the show shipping container is still out at sea or stuck in port.   The main manufacturing plant could be shut down due to new Covid shutdowns in China  
Lots of variables in play when components ship from all over the globe.  But it would be nice to get some current updates from Speed especially for the people that have a long distance to travel for SSSS.  I’m sure they are under a lot of stress at this time.

Maybe the show shipping container is still out at sea or stuck in port.   The main manufacturing plant could be shut down due to new Covid shutdowns in China  
Lots of variables in play when components ship from all over the globe.  But it would be nice to get some current updates from Speed especially for the people that have a long distance to travel for SSSS.  I’m sure they are under a lot of stress at this time.
Not sure he is under a lot of stress from the videos he posted having fun with the Diesel Brothers and them driving SST trucks. 

My guess is they want to shock everyone with several cars ready for delivery to customers.  I would not be shocked if he requested the lucky few to keep it quiet that they are getting their cars at the sand show.  

We shall see in a a little over a week. 

We are due for a Ghost Camp thread in about 30 days. 
Much like RG, your timing is off / too soon.

We won't see Ghost Threads until after Halloween, as people prepare for Vets / Thanksgiving.

Speed folks have been quiet all over social media.

Much like RG, your timing is off / too soon.

We won't see Ghost Threads until after Halloween, as people prepare for Vets / Thanksgiving.

Speed folks have been quiet all over social media.
The ghost campers should be bringing out their rigs prior to Camp Speed.  

Not sure he is under a lot of stress from the videos he posted having fun with the Diesel Brothers and them driving SST trucks. 

My guess is they want to shock everyone with several cars ready for delivery to customers.  I would not be shocked if he requested the lucky few to keep it quiet that they are getting their cars at the sand show.  

We shall see in a a little over a week. 
30 days? I already went and set my stuff up for the season! Gotta get a spot before the Sand Show and everyone else is pumped for the season :)

Glamis weather this weekend is high of 86 on Friday and Saturday. Anyone in here going? Oh wait still no cars. 
200.gif

Dam most people don't slam doors that hard.

Back