Speed UTV

It will be harder for smaller companies to get parts and ahem provide service. Alper is a JACKASS for Hijacking my for sale thread. You don't like it? I REALLY DGAF. It just shows his class as a businessman.

BTW I don't need any luck to sell anything. 

My post is sincere above. I don't wish any will ill on anyone, even to D*&ks like you. Try not to be so miserable in life. 
If you were  really being sincere, then I apologize. Maybe I misread you and some of your posts. I’m really not a D1ck just don’t like when people talk Sh1t. Just like Alper did to you in your sale add. That’s why I gave you a thumbs up for calling him out.  And I also called him out for you somewhere buried in this thread. Yes I also think he is a Jackass for doing that and dumb as a business man who is doing business with ones on here calling SXS owners gay. Some of us own sand rails too.

I’m also not that miserable in life. 46 years old and semi retired enjoying life… even without my Speed car yet. 😁🍻

You lost me at UTV's in Glamis ..... lol
#Catfish

images

You should probably post this on Spender - it is like grinder, but for Speed owners.  LMAO!!!
Well if you’re already going you’re gonna be buying beer and food and last year they had a pretty good spread for what it’s worth. I’m letting my buddy have my other one. Hopefully they got air conditioning this year.

Patented, game changing air conditioning, even.
I think that paten is late. Knine builds a Raptor out of an X3 and you can have air conditioning on it. I can’t I can barely afford to look at the pictures. 

So just finished watching this interview with Todd Romano.  Didn’t watch it all, kinda skipped through it but listened as he talked about the Speed SXS around the 16,17 minute mark.
-At the 23 minute mark he mentions that by next year they’ll have a 2 liter 4 cylinder motor that’ll produce north of 550hp!!! 😳 Guess that’s their answer to the pro r. 

-At the 23:25 mark he says that they plan on having 4,000 cars done by the end of January. That should give some of those higher numbered car guys some hope that they’ll be able to enjoy their cars this season. 

Sand Show just just 3 1/2 days away!!

At the 23 minute mark he mentions that by next year they’ll have a 2 liter 4 cylinder motor that’ll produce north of 550hp!!! 😳 Guess that’s their answer to the pro r. 

-At the 23:25 mark he says that they plan on having 4,000 cars done by the end of January. That should give some of those higher numbered car guys some hope that they’ll be able to enjoy their cars this season. 

you gotta have dreams .. Speed UTV's shipping, world peace etc...

WILL JUMP 120 FEET

24" OF TRAVEL

130 MPH

GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD FOR HP PER PISTON

WILL HAVE UNITS RACING AT KOH

ROCK CRAWLS

GROCERY GETTER

LOVES THE DUNES

16,000 PRODUCED BY NEXT FALL

RACING 4 IN BAJA 1000

2023 FULL CAB WITH FULL HVAC

2023 2 LITER 4 CYLINDER WITH OVER 550HP

WOW, WOW... AND WOW!!!

This isn't only a game changer, this is the holy messiah of utv's.  Gonna be alot of gayzers for sale after the SSSS. 

Disclaimer: this was all stated in the video so it has to be accurate and true 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLSokboJSP4&t=7s

Last edited by a moderator:
13 hours ago, CampfiresNbrews said:

So just finished watching this interview with Todd Romano.  Didn’t watch it all, kinda skipped through it but listened as he talked about the Speed SXS around the 16,17 minute mark.
-At the 23 minute mark he mentions that by next year they’ll have a 2 liter 4 cylinder motor that’ll produce north of 550hp!!! 😳 Guess that’s their answer to the pro r. 

Sand Show just just 3 1/2 days away!!

Love that they have things planned, but I still think they need to see how this go around of cars pans out before developing a new motor package.

I bet RG will never thank Polaris for opening the door for his team to explore the use of a 4 banger.   

Love that they have things planned, but I still think they need to see how this go around of cars pans out before developing a new motor package.

I bet RG will never thank Polaris for opening the door for his team to explore the use of a 4 banger.   
Didn’t he want to manufacture car with engines above 1000cc? Someone complained so they stuck with 999cc engine, then someone came out with 2.0l engine?

Back