ROCK CRAWLS

GROCERY GETTER

LOVES THE DUNES

16,000 PRODUCED BY NEXT FALL

RACING 4 IN BAJA 1000

2023 FULL CAB WITH FULL HVAC

2023 2 LITER 4 CYLINDER WITH OVER 550HP

WOW, WOW... AND WOW!!!

This isn't only a game changer, this is the holy messiah of utv's.  Gonna be alot of gayzers for sale after the SSSS. 

Disclaimer: this was all stated in the video so it has to be accurate and true 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLSokboJSP4&t=7s
Noah had to climb a mountain to get the 10 commandments...

You just had to watch Instagram - technology!

saint RG.png

Didn’t he want to manufacture car with engines above 1000cc? Someone complained so they stuck with 999cc engine, then someone came out with 2.0l engine?
I posted months ago back when when Todd and Mike were in San Diego and then El Centro that they said they were already developing a larger engine or gonna adapt one for KOH and other needs. How long will it take that I have no idea. Looking forward to it when it happens. I have never seen a larger engine come first and then the standard go smaller, but maybe it's happened. Nevertheless the guys from Weddle and other trans companies have said the trans is strong enough. Now that will have to proven over time but I think that's great that the confidence is there by the experts that helped in the design.

Having been to both I'm not sure I agree with this statement, but will jump 120 feet, now that is awesome!
I have been to both other then very dusty and thousands in a desert they are not the same. In order to drive a vehicle at BM you need to register it thru there DMV which stands for Department of Mutant Vehicles. Both are quite the site and fun I would say everyone should go at least once in there life. September in the Black Rock Dez is not even close to Johnson Valley in Jan/Feb from a weather standpoint.

Didn’t he want to manufacture car with engines above 1000cc? Someone complained so they stuck with 999cc engine, then someone came out with 2.0l engine?
I think he want to originally use the Z1 or Yamaha motor.  When that did not pan out he went with the current engine.  He may of mentioned something 3 years ago about a bigger engine, but I do not recall. 

Noah had to climb a mountain to get the 10 commandments...

You just had to watch Instagram - technology!

View attachment 43331
Buddy_christ.jpg

So these 3 units (I think that is what I heard) arrived from China for the SSSS? I saw "container" and just assumed that mean from overseas. Will the actual production units be completed in China, Mexico, or Texas?  Or has that not been disclosed yet? The reason I ask is, I wonder if these are hand assembled units with production parts, or did these come off an actual mass assembly line? I don't recall seeing any pics or video of an actual assembly line, so I'm guessing they were built kind of one-off but with production parts. 

Love that they have things planned, but I still think they need to see how this go around of cars pans out before developing a new motor package.

I bet RG will never thank Polaris for opening the door for his team to explore the use of a 4 banger.   
Why? He didn't need anything from Polaris to do anything. Any mfr could have built a 4 cyl 2 l engine when they wanted to. None of them needed permission from Polaris.

Why? He didn't need anything from Polaris to do anything. Any mfr could have built a 4 cyl 2 l engine when they wanted to. None of them needed permission from Polaris.
Polaris took a chance and is paving the way for others to follow suit.   Without Polaris there would be no sport market and RG would not be manufacturing a Speed UTV.  

Game On SSSS!  The container has arrived.    Looking forward to seeing final production cars

View attachment 43297
I drove by the Anaheim location today 9/13 and didnt see any containers in front. There were about 6 stacked behind the big gate but I believe those have been there.   Must be going straight to Fairgrounds from Long Beach harbor or Mexico border. 

It is interesting. Right now I am selling a crap ton of stuff on FB marketplace and CL. Plugged in Speed UTV and nothing on CL. But then 3 ads on FBMP.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/576242357296801/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ab555be4d-462b-4663-b8c4-510595a9d842

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/399528242271357/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ab555be4d-462b-4663-b8c4-510595a9d842

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/554452736342088/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ab555be4d-462b-4663-b8c4-510595a9d842

Wonder what this will do to the used utv market. Just reduced my x3 to $23,500. Very competitive compared to others out there. But no calls yet.  What is the cheapest Speed car someone could buy? Seems like buyers that need to stay under $25k are going to still be limited on choices. 

Back