Speed UTV

There are plenty of photos with them side by side, many on this thread.  They both are way bigger than the gayzer s from years ago, but neither is school bus/limo long looking as the 4 seater canham's as they drag across transitions in the dunes.  lol
My favorite is watching a Can AM X3 Max loaded with 4 full figured adults, a cooler, a booming stereo system, spare tire, and every other option dragging the sand smooth.  They leave a snail trail everywhere. 

Welp no email today saying I need to pay up to pick up my speed...  :bangin:  I guess the freshly tuned and serviced funco will have to do.. :dude: , thie wife will just have to deal with the Can Am for another season...

My favorite is watching a Can AM X3 Max loaded with 4 full figured adults, a cooler, a booming stereo system, spare tire, and every other option dragging the sand smooth.  They leave a snail trail everywhere. 
They are really ‘low slung’ 

Last edited by a moderator:
They are really ‘low slung’ 
Can Am has gotten better at delivering the cars at the right ride height.

Dealers like to charge for those set up fees, but never seem to check and set the ride height.    

Where’s the early bird pics at? I know someone is or has been down to the show. 
anyone? bueller? Customer cars are there? 

Where are the Live Feeds on Social Media...etc? 

So the roll center caused it to be on it's side?  LOL!  

At first glimpse it looked like they lost it off the forklift then I saw the wood underneath it. 
Side loading transferred through the semi trailing arm and the screwed up roll center geometrically caused a rollover.  Duh.  :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back