Speed UTV

After seeing all the photos. My sole complaint is the battery box. Looks like a mess. Hopefully not final. 

View attachment 43736
For what it’s worth this is not a production car this photo when I took it was off of maxes car the one with the slick tires they have souped up to somewhere around 340 it was the only one that had an exposed battery I’m not even sure that they are running this brand of battery but you can’t see the computer and I’m pretty sure they’re not mounted with zip ties in the Consumer cars

For what it’s worth this is not a production car this photo when I took it was off of maxes car the one with the slick tires they have souped up to somewhere around 340 it was the only one that had an exposed battery I’m not even sure that they are running this brand of battery but you can’t see the computer and I’m pretty sure they’re not mounted with zip ties in the Consumer cars
Looked at a couple and they all had bare positive terminals with lugs and wires all over. Can am and Polaris have a mess of wires all over as well, but the lack of positive terminal covers would be best to address when you get it if they don’t address. 

Nice meeting @megadesertdiesel and @Sand Shark in person. Picked up a whip from @Whipsandshyt.

I looked them over as well. They definitely look way more stout than the others but the fit and finish is super lacking. You could tell it was a race to slam some cars together to have them there for show. Is anyone concerned about the  A-arm mounts being integrated into the front diff? One bad hit and that case is toast.

Just saw the video of the Speed car jumping off a ~4' ramp and the inner pivot snapping. Disappointing. Can't wait to read RGs 'reasons' for that. 

I wish I could see an earlier video, because on the one floating around, it's broken already on the way up the ramp. 

Car looks a little beat up has that been a demo car for a while?
Yeah I think it's one of the very early pre-production units. Might not even be the same mount design as the production unit. Even so, not a great look. 

Car looks a little beat up has that been a demo car for a while?
Ya I believe that has been his demo car. If so, it has a ton of hours on it so something breaking is inevitable. As Kazuaki said, it doesn’t look good. That car should have been gone through before delivery.

I'm surprised that there was so much talk about cars being delivered at the show, and not a single comment since. 

Apparently there's a video of it jumping. For the record I don't think it's a big deal, chit breaks.

Edit.. video link https://www.facebook.com/reel/1544270139361304?extid=a&s=yWDuG2&fs=e

View attachment 43785
Oops!  Wait I thought this was the greatest suspension design.   LOTD what happen to the superiors design and tabs?  

I did check out the cars today and sat in one.  Seats are comfy.  Even ran into my friend that had one on order.  He was all smiles hoping he will get his car by November.  He was concerned about the front bulkhead tabs for the arms ripping off if he hits a witch’s eye.  I told him don’t hit a witches eye.  Lol!

Nice meeting @Rockwood and his wife today.  

Back