Speed UTV

Why deviate from a money making plan?  They have a service department for a reason. LOL!

With the growth of UTVs over the last 10 years dealership service departments have probably been making more and more money each year.   
Naw. People treat their UTVs with respect. 

I see an opportunity for Princes of Nigeria everywhere here…

Interesting...when I talked to Coyne ages ago they said the deposits on Speed were non-refundable. I guess so many were pissed with early promises of delivery they changed their policy.  
Chip at the El Centro shop told me that CA law says you cannot do a non-refundable deposit. Told me if I wanted out, they would give it back. I assume at that point Coyne will just pay for it and sell it off the showroom floor. 

Chip at the El Centro shop told me that CA law says you cannot do a non-refundable deposit. Told me if I wanted out, they would give it back. I assume at that point Coyne will just pay for it and sell it off the showroom floor. 
My old Boss got a COPA Camaro.  In order to get one first you have to buy a lottery ticket want to say it was around 6K  then if they draw your name and call they ask do you want the car.  If you say no, you got the 6K back.  If you said yes you had a very short time period to transfer funds or you loss the 6K and they drew another ticket.  He was really scrambling to complete financing in a hurry.  Sold his split back Vette and a couple other things all so he could get this bad ass Camaro.

Not sure how they got around that, might of just called it earnest money instead of a deposit considering this car cost more than my house did. 

Chip is 100% correct.  

So has any of the early Speed ticket holders going to take delivery of their cars next month?  

I see that King Adam the Great is selling one of his (master number in the 800s). His ad says the car is slated to be delivered within 60 days.  

Chip?? I told you that a few pages back LOL.

"Pay attention son when I'm talkin' to ya" Foghorn Leghorn

Screenshot (15).png

Last edited by a moderator:
So has any of the early Speed ticket holders going to take delivery of their cars next month?  

I see that King Adam the Great is selling one of his (master number in the 800s). His ad says the car is slated to be delivered within 60 days.  
That would be Speed "golden ticket" holders... 

giphy.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

giphy.gif

Not too mad. I locked in at a great price! I can wait 😎 

plus I have an 82 22re Toyota to mob in the meantime!
When do you think you will get yours?   My friend is in the upper 2000 master number, but he ordered an El Diablo.  He figures February 2023. 

Back