Speed UTV

When's the next "Really Big Shew"?

vTpdpmD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most guys on here will have their cars by the end of the year. If production has started and they build about 30 cars a day that’s around 900 cars a month. I don’t believe they would start production and then stop. Why would they? There’s been no indications of them doing that. I’m car 14xx something El Jefe. I think hope and pray I’ll have mine before Thanksgiving 😅. If not I hopping in with @michael.gonzalez or DTA 😜those guys have lower numbered cars then me. And I’ll bring the 🍻 

I think most guys on here will have their cars by the end of the year. If production has started and they build about 30 cars a day that’s around 900 cars a month. I don’t believe they would start production and then stop. Why would they? There’s been no indications of them doing that. I’m car 14xx something El Jefe. I think hope and pray I’ll have mine before Thanksgiving 😅. If not I hopping in with @michael.gonzalez or DTA 😜those guys have lower numbered cars then me. And I’ll bring the 🍻 
I like the positive thinking and logic.  I recall one of RG last insta vid showing an empty warehouse albeit he could have been in 1 of numerous in China that just so happened to be empty. Figured they made enough to fill several shipping containers and on the way to Mex. So pretty sure that was the case.  Just this week heard on news that the port of long beach is 70% less backed up then it was earlier this month.  So most likely the parts are on the west coast.

If the new plant in MX is 100% operational then I can only see cars being built faster!  RG did say you will be surprised at the sand show and hes been hush hush for weeks now.  Im patiently waiting to get the call also as Im in the same group as you are.  Be cool as Im still enjoying my rail and finishing up putting power steering in for the season. Once I see real world orders come though and cars delivered I will quickly post my rail for sale!  But also hate to cause the rail is fun as hell.  

I’m guessing they need to get that ship in a US port before they can call owners. There’s too much to go wrong until the assemblies or the parts that will be put together arrive in the USA. The last thing they need is to charge somebody and then have to give them their money back because they don’t make it within the 60 or 90 days of the financing company is allowing approval for credit scores. I think it was the last show Todd did he said that freedom Road was going to give them a little longer than normal for holding approval. For what it’s worth SSS is two weeks from today so we should know more by then I assume a lot more. Hopefully they’ll discuss it on Friday night otherwise I’m planning on going back Saturday.

I like the positive thinking and logic.  I recall one of RG last insta vid showing an empty warehouse albeit he could have been in 1 of numerous in China that just so happened to be empty. Figured they made enough to fill several shipping containers and on the way to Mex. So pretty sure that was the case.  Just this week heard on news that the port of long beach is 70% less backed up then it was earlier this month.  So most likely the parts are on the west coast.

If the new plant in MX is 100% operational then I can only see cars being built faster!  RG did say you will be surprised at the sand show and hes been hush hush for weeks now.  Im patiently waiting to get the call also as Im in the same group as you are.  Be cool as Im still enjoying my rail and finishing up putting power steering in for the season. Once I see real world orders come though and cars delivered I will quickly post my rail for sale!  But also hate to cause the rail is fun as hell.  
Keep the rail until you have the speed car.

Do we know for sure that they have actually started production? I mean like, on an actual assembly line that can produce 30 cars a day?  It sounds great, but based on the way things have gone I find it hard to believe they will have 3600 cars (900/month x 4 months) by the end of the calendar year.

I like corona and lime. Especially in the heat. I’ll be there the weekend before Thanksgiving. (Holiday weekends are for suckers!)

It it’s not here, back to Yota Mobbin’! Look for the teal Toyota pickup screaming up Olds at 15mph!

It looks like they're on the verge of final testing. They'll start testing 10 production vehicles this month and will probably start production in July or August. They could easily have the first 400 of these delivered in 10 days of production at 40 per day. 

What makes you think they won't ever be produced? Is it some sort of Ponzi scheme?
So this was posted almost a year and a half ago. This statement was based off of RG’s promises in his update videos and instagram posts. A lot more promises have been made by RG that have fallen short. Yes, Covid had a huge effect on these outcomes but none the less the promises fell short. I wouldn’t count the eggs before they are hatched guys. Your cars will get here when they get here. If history repeats itself, your current toy may just be next seasons toy for sure.

Do we know for sure that they have actually started production? I mean like, on an actual assembly line that can produce 30 cars a day?  It sounds great, but based on the way things have gone I find it hard to believe they will have 3600 cars (900/month x 4 months) by the end of the calendar year.
I’m just basing my thoughts off of this post and what they have said a couple weeks back. 336E27AF-CD93-4DF3-BA93-DC2A90F202AB.jpeg

We all saw parts in production in China. I’m sure they are still up and running and shipping those parts this way for final assembly. I doubt those parts are just sitting in an empty warehouse either in Mexico or Texas. 

I also agree with what @JBL and @jginsandiego posted above. Parts are more than likely here and either being built or in the process. And as was stated, RG did say he has a big surprise announcement at the SSSS. I also don’t think he’ll build 3600 cars by years end but maybe ~1800??

I’m just basing my thoughts off of this post and what they have said a couple weeks back. View attachment 41983

We all saw parts in production in China. I’m sure they are still up and running and shipping those parts this way for final assembly. I doubt those parts are just sitting in an empty warehouse either in Mexico or Texas. 

I also agree with what @JBL and @jginsandiego posted above. Parts are more than likely here and either being built or in the process. And as was stated, RG did say he has a big surprise announcement at the SSSS. I also don’t think he’ll build 3600 cars by years end but maybe ~1800??
Better be at least to 1950 not 1800!!

Yo, anyone catch RG’s live feed yesterday when heavy d sparks took a ride with Max? RG recorded for maybe 5-10 seconds and then cut it short and deleted it. Sparks came rolling in with Max in the Orange and white Speed Bandit and said “I don’t know of another car that can do that” RG replied “pretty crazy huh?” And then said “sorry cut cut” and killed the feed. Obviously he was pretty impressed with something about that car. To me that’s saying something since he’s a Polaris guy and has driven the pro r. Probably why RG cut the feed so quick then removed it. 

Figure I can just ride bitch with all you sand rail guys if I do sell it.  You and Bryan seem to be duning solo lately so I can bring the beers. LMFAO
There’s no open seats in the Pro R!

Yo, anyone catch RG’s live feed yesterday when heavy d sparks took a ride with Max? RG recorded for maybe 5-10 seconds and then cut it short and deleted it. Sparks came rolling in with Max in the Orange and white Speed Bandit and said “I don’t know of another car that can do that” RG replied “pretty crazy huh?” And then said “sorry cut cut” and killed the feed. Obviously he was pretty impressed with something about that car. To me that’s saying something since he’s a Polaris guy and has driven the pro r. Probably why RG cut the feed so quick then removed it. 
Dont know who Mr Sparks is, but maybe RG cut it cause Sparks continued and said "But i like the Pro R better"  So RG was quick to shut it down.... :classic_ohmy:

Back