Speed UTV

I can see it now...

Speed UTV 

Born in Bakersfield
Big shows at The Crystal Palace!

MV5BYzc5MWVkZTMtZDg4OS00YTA1LWJiOGEtZjEzOWY3NjRjNGE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Now that the RZR Pro R is classified as a sand rail by carb and the CHP and SXS rules don;t apply to it.  Maybe I will wait another 6 months or so for a 1400cc or larger pushing 400 hp 500hp on the speed key???

Now that the RZR Pro R is classified as a sand rail by carb and the CHP and SXS rules don;t apply to it.  Maybe I will wait another 6 months or so for a 1400cc or larger pushing 400 hp 500hp on the speed key???
No Helmet required in the ProR is FU KING stupid!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything new on the Speed front?   Have not seen any new post from RG.  

Yep.
Looking at a 2 liter motor to spank Polaris with. 
RG 999cc engine will be doing that once they come out. Stock it makes 230hp. Speed key on E-85 makes 300hp. Both cars will probably weigh close to the same. I think on the 223-230 hp tune (same as pro r) the speed car will out run the Pro R. I believe it has more torque and they’ve already shown footage of it out running a Can am in Havasu/ Parker some time back by a good gap. I’ve seen videos of can ams keeping up with the pro r. 

I’ve seen some of you guys mention a 1400cc engine RG has planned. I thought it was going to be a 1265cc engine capable of running 300hp on 91 octane?

RG 999cc engine will be doing that once they come out. Stock it makes 230hp. Speed key on E-85 makes 300hp. Both cars will probably weigh close to the same. I think on the 223-230 hp tune (same as pro r) the speed car will out run the Pro R. I believe it has more torque and they’ve already shown footage of it out running a Can am in Havasu/ Parker some time back by a good gap. I’ve seen videos of can ams keeping up with the pro r. 

I’ve seen some of you guys mention a 1400cc engine RG has planned. I thought it was going to be a 1265cc engine capable of running 300hp on 91 octane?
Why can't they get more HP out of 2.0L if it has a turbo than a 1.0L motor? I'm lost...

.. most of the time.

abc

Man, they are already the best built car on the planet, now they are already winning races. (Once they come out of course)

Back