Speed UTV

Do  you all know how hard it is to Cash out all those deposits and move his entire family offshore so they can run off with all the deposit money....they have to keep coming up with delays so they can make a clean get away.....

China heat wave factory shutdowns effecting anything for Speed?

258px-YellowTerror.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish that the entire operation would move out of China.  CHuck fINA.
Be careful what you wish for....MY guess is that China was only for the first 150 or so to set the machines, jigs, program the robots, and ensure that the cars could be built to RG standards. My best guess is that all future production will actually be in Mexico and then sent to Texas for final assembly as originally planned. Logistics work better from there as well as access to QA by the speed team as opposed to going overseas and then shipping back to US. JMHO though.

Be careful what you wish for....MY guess is that China was only for the first 150 or so to set the machines, jigs, program the robots, and ensure that the cars could be built to RG standards. My best guess is that all future production will actually be in Mexico and then sent to Texas for final assembly as originally planned. Logistics work better from there as well as access to QA by the speed team as opposed to going overseas and then shipping back to US. JMHO though.
That would make way more sense.

Mexico facility is assembly only.  

Interesting...when I talked to Coyne ages ago they said the deposits on Speed were non-refundable. I guess so many were pissed with early promises of delivery they changed their policy.  
No such thing as a NON Refundable deposit in California. They cannot keep your money. It's the LAW. Believe me 33 years in retail vehicle sales. NO DEALER has a leg to stand on. They will fold, I promise.

Anyone with a deposit could transfer / sell it and get 100% of their $$ back - I have no doubts on that.

I am curious of those guys that put down deposits on multiple units are actually making any $$

Why even bother with SPEED and a lawyer, there is a market out there...even with the delays.

Back