Speed UTV

Kinda proves my point to some extent, the GD>COM crowd is not a normal user and is willing to wait (like building a custom sandrail, it's expected), but others "sign and drive" probably care less and just want the new flashy thing, gonna sell when BOLD NEW COLORS arrive in 9 months anyway
 Speed UTV is marketing to a certain desert crowd that for the most part knew it would take time and clearly has lots of patience. 

By and large the SXS crowd is fickle and likes new and shiny - hence BNG still moves units. 

If the check valve isn't working on the air/oil separator, every time the engine hits boost it'll pressurize the crankcase.  Best to wait.
I’m not sure but I don’t necessarily think this is how they found the problem but it could very well have contributed to it. They’ve tested a lot with these production parts but never in 117* weather while abusing the car. I don’t think I would ever have this issue come up cause I ain’t one of the guys that like riding when it’s over 90* outside. 😅. But it is cool that even in such a scenario RG found this problem and made a last minute fix before delivery. Just added peace of mind for EVERYONE. 

f9c.png

75750941.jpg

I already told my Kid, sorry not going to San Jose that weekend.

I'm gonna go to the SSSS and try sipping that Kool-Aid!

If you see me, say "Hi Crusty".....except @MWB I'll just ignore him.

Based on those locations, I would bet there will be some sort of track built in the speedway. I might have to break away from everyone yelling at me asking where their parts are to go talk Robby into letting me rip one of these around the track for a few laps.

I'll happily give rides to anyone that wants to keep asking me why we can't deliver parts. Make sure to pull those belts tight. 

With this latest problem/fix/delay are they still going to have production cars at the SSSS?

Based on those locations, I would bet there will be some sort of track built in the speedway. I might have to break away from everyone yelling at me asking where their parts are to go talk Robby into letting me rip one of these around the track for a few laps.

I'll happily give rides to anyone that wants to keep asking me why we can't deliver parts. Make sure to pull those belts tight. 
I believe you are right!

Ride alongs at minimum.

Maybe he will let you drive them youself.

"Lot 1" is the green box in the lower right corner. That is usually the riding/driving area and it is the same green as the "Gordon UTV Display" .

Very possible it is happening at the green "Lot 1" but stadium/speedway would be even cooler! Imagine the grand stands filled with people watching the Speed UTV's romp around!!

I already told my Kid, sorry not going to San Jose that weekend.

I'm gonna go to the SSSS and try sipping that Kool-Aid!

If you see me, say "Hi Crusty".....except @MWB I'll just ignore him.
6bd6ce75-9efb-47e0-b2ca-04d498261c01_text.gif

Think your demonstrations will add to your pending parts orders...? :biggrin:

I believe you are right!

Ride alongs at minimum.

Maybe he will let you drive them youself.

"Lot 1" is the green box in the lower right corner. That is usually the riding/driving area and it is the same green as the "Gordon UTV Display" .

Very possible it is happening at the green "Lot 1" but stadium/speedway would be even cooler! Imagine the grand stands filled with people watching the Speed UTV's romp around!!
Or he will be doing a demo of the cars and some SST racing. 

They haven't raced SST's in Costa Mesa since 2016.
And it is not on the SST calendar. I doubt it is SST's.
True.  Maybe a SST style track with Speed UTVs racing.   Demo rides in that area would be underwhelming compared to setting up demos in the desert or dunes.     

Back