Speed UTV

My wife can also dune…

that being said..Canned Hams and Polaris ‘stock’ are STILL GARBAGE…

Will the SPEED deliver?

I stand by my statement and could bust your SXS in a 1/2 hour…..

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!!!!!  So what you are saying is she is a better driver than you.  LMAO!!!!!!!
Lol. Let’s not go that far… :biggrin:

My wife can also dune…

that being said..Canned Hams and Polaris ‘stock’ are STILL GARBAGE…

Will the SPEED deliver?

I stand by my statement and could bust your SXS in a 1/2 hour…..

View attachment 40444
Yeah, breaking chit in 1/2 an hour doesn’t take any skill. Breaking chit in 5 seconds or never is where the talent is.

Either way, the first post was done in ignorance and I’ll forgive that. Now kindly stop. 

Are you anti SPEED.?.. no dog in this fight… 

moot point debating against a vehicle that isn’t out yet…

My buddy is getting his Nov/Dec 2022. 

Then …..

….. we’ll see

abc

30105000-CA4B-4B3A-8E58-35DAE83669CF.jpeg

52D92243-0891-49F7-8A25-7AA2A2F5AAB9.jpeg

D266E695-557D-498F-A63C-DEBC3045869D.jpeg

014BBAF6-1716-48FB-96F2-E602F7F42B56.jpeg

83C1AD3E-D1E2-4A85-A8A3-274C6CAEABAE.jpeg

511F5797-40EA-4304-9844-2FDAC9135EA1.jpeg

E622DB04-F72E-401A-BD29-591B79FE8394.jpeg

3605C95C-8546-41CA-8243-97AF267C70EC.jpeg

B51020A0-5999-4EFF-8372-BDE6837EBDBB.jpeg

DE3A98AA-6893-4CB9-B0BD-314D96058618.jpeg

Here is where I debate. This is for ABC. Anyone can get into a stock Polaris, can am, plug in what ever SXS you drive, and break the crap out of them. The difference is knowing the vehicles limits and also being a good driver. Smashing the throttle wide open doesn’t make you a driver. A driver runs the vehicle on its limit not the drivers limit. If you can just remember that you bought a farm vehicle on steroids and not a trophy truck than your Polaris just might last. Im on my third Polaris SXS. I pushed every one of their limits. I’ve changed 1 belt. That’s it. They don’t drift for chit so don’t treat it like a Funco, they can be jumped but not over and over at the heights you did in your SCU, and just because you had the suspension dialed in doesn’t mean you can drive wide open all the time because as you’ve noticed, the belt won’t hold up.

cityslickers.jpg

Have 2 friends with SPEEDs on order

Brian

2 Seat Diablo #2289 with full cab/ac. He could get his in Jan 2023 (he thinks) without that but thinks more like Dec 2023 with the cab deal/ac...

Dave

4 Seat El Effe #1100 n' change.. expects his Oct 2022.

abc

Robert_W._Robbie_Gordon_photo_D_Ramey_Logan.jpg

RG found couple issues. Air oil separator tank check valve had some issues getting stuck so that will add a 2 week delay for new tooling according to RGs latest gram post.Dang it!! Oh well glad they found a last minute issue and have it resolved before delivery.
 Says the first 100 cars will be delivered  October. Won’t see Diablos till first of the year. Also, sounds like they will now build 2000 El Jefes first. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChYoSShADI0/?hl=en

RG found couple issues. Air oil separator tank check valve had some issues getting stuck so that will add a 2 week delay for new tooling according to RGs latest gram post.Dang it!! Oh well glad they found a last minute issue and have it resolved before delivery.
 Says the first 100 cars will be delivered  October. Won’t see Diablos till first of the year. Also, sounds like they will now build 2000 El Jefes first. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChYoSShADI0/?hl=en
Better they caught that issue now.  Imagine if RG and company were not in Asia overseeing everything.  Who knows what other stuff they had to correct beyond what he has said in the videos.   It will save them the headache of dealing with recalls/warranty work.  

Hopefully they still stay on target for the 1st 100 cars getting delivered in October.  

Post brats. Jesus. 
huge presence at the SSSS. Still not sure I want to make the drive. 
went through a dealer here and each week they keep moving me up the list because of people dropping off. 🤓

Coyne is one of his biggest dealers and I get the opportunity to any car that doesn’t have an attached customer and they will take my order. 
so we will see. I’m thinking my car should show up first 1/4 of 2023 but that can change real fast. 😉 
Interesting...when I talked to Coyne ages ago they said the deposits on Speed were non-refundable. I guess so many were pissed with early promises of delivery they changed their policy.  

RG has said time and time again "not shipping till it's right". The other MFGs would 100% send the product out the door and then recalled for it.

I know RG would 100% disagree (cuz he did and delayed), but that air/oil separator issue is exactly why people are frustrated about delivery times. I would bet most of the ticket holders wouldn't care one bit about that item being a "recall". They would get delivery of the main product and be happy, then a letter saying hey come get this item swapped at the stealership or we will ship direct to you.

RG has said time and time again "not shipping till it's right". The other MFGs would 100% send the product out the door and then recalled for it.

I know RG would 100% disagree (cuz he did and delayed), but that air/oil separator issue is exactly why people are frustrated about delivery times. I would bet most of the ticket holders wouldn't care one bit about that item being a "recall". They would get delivery of the main product and be happy, then a letter saying hey come get this item swapped at the stealership or we will ship direct to you.
I disagree completely.

I am more than okay with waiting 2 more weeks for 1 less recall.

Kinda proves my point to some extent, the GD>COM crowd is not a normal user and is willing to wait (like building a custom sandrail, it's expected), but others "sign and drive" probably care less and just want the new flashy thing, gonna sell when BOLD NEW COLORS arrive in 9 months anyway

Back