Speed UTV

6q5zlw.jpg

Post brats. Jesus. 
huge presence at the SSSS. Still not sure I want to make the drive. 
went through a dealer here and each week they keep moving me up the list because of people dropping off. 🤓

Coyne is one of his biggest dealers and I get the opportunity to any car that doesn’t have an attached customer and they will take my order. 
so we will see. I’m thinking my car should show up first 1/4 of 2023 but that can change real fast. 😉 

Last edited by a moderator:
Post brats. Jesus. 
huge presence at the SSSS. Still not sure I want to make the drive. 
went through a dealer here and each week they keep moving me up the list because of people dropping off. 🤓

Coyne is one of his biggest dealers and I get the opportunity to any car that doesn’t have an attached customer and they will take my order. 
so we will see. I’m thinking my car should show up first 1/4 of 2023 but that can change real fast. 😉 
That's awesome man, but why would folks be dropping off the list at this point....aside from they didnt get funding is my only guess.

Excited for you guys to get this car...should be next level.

All I know is that I'm curious if SPEED lives up to it's 'future' reputation. I've spent the better 1/2 of a couple years to get The Black One and The Orange One upgraded and flaws 'repaired' and I'm still not done. I'll be 50k in each to get them right and the only have like 35 hours (Orange) and 104 hours (Black). I could list all the add-ons and 'issues.' 

Bottom line mine are/were NOT 'turn-key' and I think that's the promise of SPEED.

If it delivers on true 'turn-key' then I'll be impressed and not care about the LT. Polaris needs someone to 'smoke them' IMO as far as quality and 'out of the box' delivery for what you've ordered, etc.

I have a buddy who's in-line. I'll check in with him today and update you on his #, model and current 'feelings.'

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Back