Speed UTV

8 hours ago, Dune-Track-N said:

show #69 not to bad, lots of "showing" production parts

I liked how you posted this video right when he begins to say something BIG IS COMING in a few weeks that will silence the doubters!!  
His girlfriend speedmamsita on IG also said in a comment during the live feed that the  first batch of cars are coming by the end of this year. 

Buff = Big Unliked Fat Fl_Ick
MWB- aka- Man With Boobs! I am not going anywhere! Unless i get banned, which will not happen; I have helped several people out and saved them from jumping into something like this to early. Let the business talk for itself. Maybe one day it will, let's all cross our fingers.

I liked how you posted this video right when he begins to say something BIG IS COMING in a few weeks that will silence the doubters!!  
His girlfriend speedmamsita on IG also said in a comment during the live feed that the  first batch of cars are coming by the end of this year. 
I hope she is right and there will be cars by the end of the year. 

Can't we all get along! Let's remember that the plan changed from what was stated at SAND SPORTS SHOW. Whether that was Robby's fault or the competition deciding not to sell him parts I don't know.

It would appear that Speed is trying to deliver the best product possible. The big complaint is an overly optimistic timeline. If this thing is half as good as it looks the people who patiently waited will have the last laugh.

I won't be buying one but I will be glad to see them in the dunes. No offense to any of the other manufactures just like variety. That was the cool thing about sand cars when I started going to Glamis in 1999. Always another idea or style. Love them all!

Can Am announced there 2022 line up today.  The X3 RR is now 200hp with a new clutch set up and allegedly they beefed up the frame and suspension.  Be interesting to see what changes they made to the frame and suspension.  
Triple shear shock mounts.  Break the Earf on a hard landing bruh.

Do we get a Speed show tonight or is it tomorrow?  I wish I had my TV Guide to see when the show is scheduled for the week.  LOL!

Do we get a Speed show tonight or is it tomorrow?  I wish I had my TV Guide to see when the show is scheduled for the week.  LOL!
aa6e5325544cc335c82e33a07e50c947125f3ee3212509bc03839762cff21592_1.jpg

Just changed my order from a 2 Seater to a 4 Seater so I will be in first batch.

I originally wanted 2 seat to go race, but now with kids getting older and the car being late, 4 seater is much more feasible.

I was actually really happy with the customer support and Speed allowing me to change from 2 seat to 4 and keeping my spot in line.
I assume you retain your same number in line.  I am surprised they let you change to a 4 seater this late in the game.  That was cool of them.    Good call on the 4 seater.  I do not  foresee anyone getting their hands on a 2 seater till maybe middle of next year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just changed my order from a 2 Seater to a 4 Seater so I will be in first batch.

I originally wanted 2 seat to go race, but now with kids getting older and the car being late, 4 seater is much more feasible.

I was actually really happy with the customer support and Speed allowing me to change from 2 seat to 4 and keeping my spot in line.
DAMNIT! I was spot 499. Now you have pushed me back to the second batch!!! (kidding, I'm Master 7xx) but someone is getting kicked back.

Np, thats the Bandit step-child. Seriously, who wants a Bandit anyways?
I like the Bandit.  I really liked it when they said the wheelbase was going to be longer, but that changed and it is back to the 95".   The Bandit would be a lot more fun in the dunes.  Plus the Bandit looks more proportional compared to the El Diablo.  

I like the Bandit.  I really liked it when they said the wheelbase was going to be longer, but that changed and it is back to the 95".   The Bandit would be a lot more fun in the dunes.  Plus the Bandit looks more proportional compared to the El Diablo.  
  I guess everybody sees things differently, I think the El Diablo is the best looking one, and not just because that's what I ordered.  😉 

Np, thats the Bandit step-child. Seriously, who wants a Bandit anyways?
Lots of people will.  If I love my "Diablo" once I get it, we'll probably order a Bandit to replace my wife's XPT.  She'd rather have something similar in size to her XPT, and isn't a hardcore duner (though we both dune her XPT plenty) so she doesn't necessarily need a 77" width, 13+ foot-long machine.

-TJ

Damn you guys are talking sand car dimensions… I think mine was 13 feet long… Maybe it was 15 feet I’m not really sure.

Back