Speed UTV

Just curious of those 1st 25 or 50 cars getting their details in order, since they are pumping out parts and redesigning covers. Figure some people would be getting a real notification.
I would guess when the boat leaves China and then clears Taiwan's territory waters would be the time to call people. Then it would probably 3-4 weeks minimum to cross the Pacific then clear customs in Oakland or Long Beach then transport to TX Or ? 

I would guess when the boat leaves China and then clears Taiwan's territory waters would be the time to call people. Then it would probably 3-4 weeks minimum to cross the Pacific then clear customs in Oakland or Long Beach then transport to TX Or ? 
I would guess would be no notice till the ships are in Long Beach getting off loaded. 

I think the post should stay for posterity. I simply believed the member should be removed from this thread or banned since from day 1 of the new forum and even on the old, it was constant bullshit with no valuable information. 
Wait, how many pages would we lose...? 

I know RG said the cars would be going to customers a few weeks after the Sssss But in one of his latest live feeds he said that we're going to be shocked at this years sand show. Wonder what he has up his sleeve? Got me excited. Hopefully we’ll see 20 or so final production cars there. He still has the same spots he rented as last year. That’s a lot of space to fill!!

I know RG said the cars would be going to customers a few weeks after the Sssss But in one of his latest live feeds he said that we're going to be shocked at this years sand show. Wonder what he has up his sleeve? Got me excited. Hopefully we’ll see 20 or so final production cars there. He still has the same spots he rented as last year. That’s a lot of space to fill!!
He'll have inventory for sale at Blowout Prices.....and if you act now, he'll throw in a chinese, I mean Speed light bar with double sheer mounts for free..........................

Any guesses on what the top speed will be on the 4+ mile oval track?

- My guess is 135mph on the Speed Key/300hp.

Any guesses on how many laps/miles at WOT until something blows?

- My guess is 100 miles/25 laps until something happens.

Any guesses on what will blow?

- My guess is belt.
At 135 mph I think the belt will go first then all 4 tires. 😂 Maybe he’ll throw some racing tires on? 135 sounds crazy in a SXS!!!

I hope Robby has some cars at the sand show but I hope mine is not there. I would no want  every Tom ---- and harry climbing all over my car.
I think Robby will bring display cars (non-customer).

I don't think he would let the public sit in and touch customer cars. I think he's smarter than that.

Lots of Speed tool kits, r/c cars, and shirts.   I would hope he shows up with some cars with actual parts made at the factory he has been calling home for the last several months. 

4cy3ru.jpg

Does anyone know what the total units that have been pre ordered?
I don’t know why but my memory is telling me around 16,000 units have been sold and about 3,000 of the first ones will have numbered plates. Someone correct me but I believe those were the last numbers I heard. It’s been awhile…. A long while🤣

Any guesses on what the top speed will be on the 4+ mile oval track?

- My guess is 135mph on the Speed Key/300hp.

Any guesses on how many laps/miles at WOT until something blows?

- My guess is 100 miles/25 laps until something happens.

Any guesses on what will blow?

- My guess is belt.
My guess would be 106 on speed key and 116 mph on speed key on 35inch tires. 

Back