Speed UTV

I am sure his lights are not the low-quality Chinese stuff.  It will be adequate for most that just happen to be caught at dark and need to get back to camp.  

If his lights were really really good he would have them plaster on his trophy truck. I think he is still running the old school HID lights on his truck.  
Yeah, they'll probably last a while and the lenses won't immediately fog over with sandblasting like the Chinese jobs.  Just not comparable to BD lights other than vague appearance.

Yeah, they'll probably last a while and the lenses won't immediately fog over with sandblasting like the Chinese jobs.  Just not comparable to BD lights other than vague appearance.
Maybe he can one up Baja Designs and make a lightbar that stays black and doesn't fade.

Thank you moderators for cleaning this mess up!!!

200.gif

Any guesses on what the top speed will be on the 4+ mile oval track?

- My guess is 135mph on the Speed Key/300hp.

Any guesses on how many laps/miles at WOT until something blows?

- My guess is 100 miles/25 laps until something happens.

Any guesses on what will blow?

- My guess is belt.

- My guess is belt.
Belt will go first at WOT for extended periods of time.   I would not want to be in any SXS at 135mph.  My guess is the gearing will keep the top speed in the 105 mph range depending on what size tire they run.  

It will run out of fuel before it hits 100 miles on the oval.  WOT with E85 on a twin cylinder turbo motor is not going to result in great fuel economy.   

- My guess is belt.
This something that will play live? :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious of those 1st 25 or 50 cars getting their details in order, since they are pumping out parts and redesigning covers. Figure some people would be getting a real notification.

Back