Speed UTV

Also.... TRIPLE EXHAUST TIPS?!

MY GOD, this thing is truly innovative.
Actually it is innovative.  It has internal bypass shocks, which was invented by RG and his team.  So clearly it has the best shocks every made because RG was involved 30 years ago. LOL!!!

Yoshi exhaust tip allows for an extremely loud exhaust. 

If your going to state something please try to state it correctly. Bob Gordon was who Robby claims designed and built IBS before anyone else. It’s said the Blazers had a form of IB, which I had no idea and is really cool. Im curious if they are still on the one Vessels has? Then “Betsy” Chenowth buggy and the clone buggy Robby drove had the modern version of IB with the fluid controlled flapper valve. This is the buggy Robby claims Marking got to see the shocks on, and then took the design to Fox and created the patent on that design IBS 

Mickey Thompson’s Challenger was the first to have external bypass to everyone’s knowledge. That was built by Rick Hasselo in Mickeys shop. So no clear definition if it was Mickey or Rick who thought it up. Rick eventually started making external bypass through his Shock Tech Co. which Rick limited who he would sell shocks too. And it wasn’t about who was popular, had deep pockets. It’s who Rick liked. 
This is why I typed "RG and team" as I know there were others involved. 

Any word on completed units for the SSSS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure is, haven't been able to speak with my aunt since 2016!
Now your statements make more sense. Sorry for your loss. Not sure this was the place to vent your anger but than again where is?

As the hourglass turns, These are the days of our lives.

Back