Speed UTV

Can’t take credit for finding this video. Got this off RDC. Click on the video on the home page. It shows the Hisun factory and campus. It’s pretty impressive and you have seen many of these areas in Robbys IG live videos. But on somethings you get a better view of how it works. 

http://www.hisunmotor.com.cn/
Big brother danger with the .cn domain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big brother danger with the .cn domain.
dot-cn-free-with-hosting-plan.png

But what if I'm a fan of the Martial Arts?

200.gif

man stuff like that patent is what rubs me wrong

I completely understand it forces the other manufactures to maneuver around the patent rule, but seriously its completely stupid. We'd have to see the hard paper on this, but how hard fixed is the idea? Can another mfg just move theirs 20mm to above/below right/left and they've found the loophole?

HTF is that even a patentable item.... "turbo behind the crank centerline" WTF

Or.... RG has to allow (pay him) for it's use, right? Lets say he charges $20 per use (vehicle sold) times 20,000 units = $400k but what mfg would pay him for that???

anyway ROAD TO 200

oh and on the road to 200, I'm getting more and more on the band wagon of the haters

RG keeps showing parts and pieces that are not 100% in production final. Just look at the picture above with the patent info, that's the turbo heat shield. Surely isn't 100% and not in production, looks like a prototype.

making line changes, while in production

It's hard to stay positive for these to be here in 60days (oops RG already said couple weeks late) let alone halloween, turkey day, xmas, new years....

UGH  :rant:

man stuff like that patent is what rubs me wrong

I completely understand it forces the other manufactures to maneuver around the patent rule, but seriously its completely stupid. We'd have to see the hard paper on this, but how hard fixed is the idea? Can another mfg just move theirs 20mm to above/below right/left and they've found the loophole?

HTF is that even a patentable item.... "turbo behind the crank centerline" WTF

Or.... RG has to allow (pay him) for it's use, right? Lets say he charges $20 per use (vehicle sold) times 20,000 units = $400k but what mfg would pay him for that???

anyway ROAD TO 200
OMG!

That patent is going to be a “game changer” for Speed. The UTV industry has been put on notice. 

I know it’s getting to me and I have zero skin in the game. Time to step back like the others have and take a breath. Dang it, it’s so close I really am all in just not. Ha ha

It can be if no one can put a turbo on the aft side of the crank on an engine. It leaves you putting the turbo in-front right behind the plastic firewall like Polaris & Can Am are doing. Remember this is more then Turbo placement, this could also force or keep the other guys from rotating the head and exhaust  to the backside of the engine like the Speed engine did. 
I’m gonna patent a UTV over 200hp. 

I believe the heat shield is also there for someone that would probably Put a can of gas in the bed then it comes loose it flips over and starts leaking right on top of a hot turbo

next thing you know we’re putting out fires on speeds instead of just on razors on a regular basis.

HavIng a real nice 4’ x 4’ bed is gonna be a game changer because most people don’t own the utility type uTV with the bed built in. Just going around campgrounds and grabbing old firewood people left behind to use is going to be a benefit now for me to have her bed and carry a full-size fair. I’ve got one of the only car with the roof rack right now in our group and seem to carry the spare tire or go pick up the spare for when someone pops one off of bead or whatever.

Hell, why not patent:

UTV with shocks and adjusters

UTV with truck bed

UTV with 2+ seats

UTV with harnesses

Who else has patent ideas? We gonna be RICH Monica. 

I’m gonna patent cooler rack placement on atv’s. I mean they have been around since the early 80’s but that location will be mine now bitches! 

Back