Speed UTV

Jd and his memes are pretty much a one man gang. That old man is putting a whooping on this speed thread. There’s no slowing him down either. He’s a mean machine. I do enjoy those memes though. 😂.  :focus:
Take out all of his double and triple posts and it isn't much bigger than this one.

Famous last words from the Chi-Coms:

I love you

The check's in the mail.

I won't c.... pirate your design.

I don’t think that’s a damage control response. My guess is they knew and wrapped a Speed car for Hisun to show at the plant opening, but never assumed any traction would come from it, as it was just a business dealing to promote the Mexico plant for Hisun & the State Governor. Then when it got out, they just rolled with it letting the internet trolls lose their mines. Tons or free publicity. Just look at how many Facebook posts, IG posts, forum posts, how many other off road sites or pages picked up on this, and are about Speed. Typically on Robbys IG lives from China he has had a few hundred view live. The other day over 800 were on his IG, and I think it was a 1000 were on the Facebook live?  

If there was any real panic on either side of Speed or Hisun in regards to the relationship between the two, and the displaying of the car, I’d think one of both would have made a formal disclosure statement. 

The VP of marketing for Hisun made a comment about that Hisun will not be building & selling this car under the Hisun brand. It’s a Speed car and they are a manufacturing partner for Speed UTV. 
I agree they simply showed the best thing they build for the public to see. That happens to be the Speed line up. Will someone make after market parts and or try to clone things. Yes without a doubt. I would say as you all have said they just need to get some cars to the first customers and we go from there. Hopefully no issues with today's hot topic Pelosi in Taiwan. Otherwise what's next??? in this world. Just look back at the last 3 years and see what they have done vs any thing else. It's been awesome to see the progress.

how many Production cars will be at SSSS?
FIFY

There will be cars, the same ones that everyone has already seen.

How many actual Production cars, even better yet would be live stream video delivery of some cars to clients at the SSSS.

RG and TR would be smart to do that, get the word out loud and proud of some smiling ass happy customers getting their new whip.

I hope to see some cars at the SSSS for clients.

:cheers:  

FIFY

How many actual Production cars, even better yet would be live stream video delivery of some cars to clients at the SSSS.

RG and TR would be smart to do that, get the word out loud and proud of some smiling ass happy customers getting their new whip.

I agree, but lets see. I think I am going to miss this years show due to a show in Laughlin my wife booked.

FIFY

Now that would be good marketing!

Some positive press would be beneficial for Speed UTV verses the negative stuff that has been flowing this last week. 

Back