Speed UTV

While pretty shocking to hear. Why do you think Robby should have been ahead of this? For one a Governor posted on his IG about the new factory in his state. Guessing he jumped the gun, or never thought this much attention would get paid to his post outside of his own state. Hisun has yet to formally announce “ Their” new factory. So why would or should Robby be ahead of the people who own and have yet to announce their new Mexico factory? 

Yep Speed is Robby & Todds company. But that does not give them the right to announce or make a statement about a CM factory before the owners do. 

Why would you lose confidence? For one you are not a buyer if a Speed. Your a Honda supporter.  Do you, me or we really know how this could effect the Speed UTV? IMO if the plan is to move the Speed assembly to Mexico it could have great advantage to everyone involved. Eliminating China Tariffs, giving way greater access to Robby & team to be closer to the factory and quality. Shorter times lines, quicker transportation to the USA. If the Speed car manufacturing is moved to Mexico I only see positives. 

But let’s let Hisun formally announce their new factory and what they plan to do with it. Then let’s let Speed follow up with their own announcements. Even though this is not in Baja Mexico, it’s still Mexico and the people of Mexico love Rubby Gurdoon! 
Your post validates my post. 
You’re speculating on what you believe to be the positives and asking questions as others are. 
Had Robby made the announcement and laid out the plan all the confusion and speculation could have been avoided. 
BTW, even though I own a Honda Talon doesn’t mean that I’m not interested in a Speed UTV. 

I could guarantee that RG and his crew installed (and probably designed) the wrap on the Hisun car. They are sitting back, OK probably still working his ass off, but watching the lovers and haters blowing up the net.

The buzz is good for Speed. Nothing has changed. They'll address it eventually.

Could someone please provide a link to where RG said only 100 cars would be assembled in China? I looked but could not find it.

BTW, I know YXZ's are assembled in Georgia, but I wonder how much of the pre assembly is done elsewhere? 

Dam-it, there goes our first shipment of Speed cars. Good thing we have a backup facility in Mexico now. 😜

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgmHWOGA_t_/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
you got it wrong, Taiwan, makes decent quality parts, Robby DeLorean did not go that route, The speed is made it true Chhhina fastion, 

Cant wait to get all the aftermarket parts for this Chinese SXS with a Mexican purchased Americans, from Aliexpress 

Big Thanks to Aliexspress for making the Speed-UTV great again, 

China mimics everything we do from the next generation fighter jet to breakfast cereal. No surprise that they copied  Robby's car. The surprising thing isn't that they did it the surprising thing is that they beat the original to the market so technically........ 

So are Hinsun or Speed cars getting delivered to the Sand Show?

Who would of thought a picture of a Speed UTV with an H emblem would cause so much speculation.  At least it does not say Joyner on it.   LMAO!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They seem to be going after the RZR - I am sure even though they build it - the SPEED will be next  ...

View attachment 38601
Whatever do you mean? Chinese manufacturers never ever steal IP from American companies. 

Dam-it, there goes our first shipment of Speed cars. Good thing we have a backup facility in Mexico now. 😜

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgmHWOGA_t_/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Luckily, their welder made it out. 

Hahahaa, saw this on fb blowing up, knew we'd have a few extra pages here.. 

What's the surprise here? Hi Sun was always involved. Was it said a US location was the only location? That plant wasn't just built yesterday...this has been in the works fir awhile. 

I dont see the issue. Funny the uproar over it all tho..

:crusty:

Hahahaa, saw this on fb blowing up, knew we'd have a few extra pages here.. 

What's the surprise here? Hi Sun was always involved. Was it said a US location was the only location? That plant wasn't just built yesterday...this has been in the works fir awhile. 

I dont see the issue. Funny the uproar over it all tho..

:crusty:
It is the internet everything is a controversy.   

I’m surprised no one has posted RG’s latest Instagram post yet? Go check it out, it’ll calm some of your concerns.  😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Back