Speed UTV

Uh, no.  Robby is white.  Duh. :biggrin:

@Crusty @Rockwood do you guys really think it was 2 years ago when he showed us a “stack of tires” and those are now in some storage unit just waiting to be put on our cars? Those tires came out right before last years SSSS. Hasn’t even been a full year. I’m sure those went onto the preproduction cars and some were sold to the public. Doubt he’ll put old tires on the production cars. 
View attachment 37859
Come on man, you’re better than that.  :biggrin:
LOL, it all runs together.  That was one of many in a long stream of "PRODUCTION STARTS SOON!" parts posts from Speed UTV. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crusty @Rockwood do you guys really think it was 2 years ago when he showed us a “stack of tires” and those are now in some storage unit just waiting to be put on our cars? Those tires came out right before last years SSSS. Hasn’t even been a full year. I’m sure those went onto the preproduction cars and some were sold to the public. Doubt he’ll put old tires on the production cars. 
View attachment 37859
Come on man, you’re better than that.  :biggrin:
Waaiiiit a second...

Just before the SSSS last year was the "production test run" with a bunch of boxed parts and hand tools being assembled in a garage bay.  I searched just this thread (first post is May 2021): there is no mention of tires until recently, and I remember it was posted here, so it was the pre-crash thread.  Are you sure it wasn't just before SSSS 2020? :biggrin:

Where is LOTD's with all this China talk? He should be able to clear the air on the workers in China! Are they protesting the clown? Why are the pictures void of workers?
That really wasn't intended as a swipe. Cheng-Shin is behind brands like Maxxis and CST.

Was this taken at the Havasu shop that was opening in Dec of 2020? 
That's a shipping container. Probably in NC shop.

Havasu shop is still in the plans to be open to the public but has been delayed. I'm not sure if they have given an updated expected opening date.

last week when I was in havasu, the bldg looked closed up not occupied even the Speed 5th wheel was gone, no business info on the storefront or anything

maybe @Mac or another local can go snap a current picture

2 months to SSSS. Anyone got the call to pay up sucka? I mean i think I have gotten 3 invoices already so... Cash money ready...

The one thing that keeps me puzzled....

NOT A SINGLE 14 spoke wheel has been shown.

Do they exist? Probably.

Have they shown them? No.

I just want to see them.

last week when I was in havasu, the bldg looked closed up not occupied even the Speed 5th wheel was gone, no business info on the storefront or anything

maybe @Mac or another local can go snap a current picture
It has been closed up and nothing going on there for a while now.

Shoulda gone with the OG. The 14 spoke is not very special IMO. Ive always loved the OG. We used to run Walkers and Robbys strictly as they were the best at the time in the mid 2000s.
I can't stand the flat face RG. Not for me.

Back