Speed UTV

That works as long as most are not hammered at the campfire when the time is set.  LOL!

I sure hope the Speed owners in the groups are much like the name and speed to get ready for rides. 
They've proven to be very patient people so far, maybe that means they will wait for the whole group to get ready even if it's 2 hours past the time initially promised?  Maybe their fellow campers will release videos in 5 minute intervals to show that they are indeed still getting ready and not just sleeping off last night's Jame-O?

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen the new tool that goes on the speed. They keep developing cool stuff but no car on dealer floors. But i guess they are preparing for everything possible. Wheels on the ground in 90 days?

I can't imagine the amount of work that Robby, Daniel, and Alan are putting in over there right now to get all of the final machine programs dialed in, fixtures produced, robotics and assembly processes programmed. I am certainly not envious of them.

It is very cool to see the amount of product that is starting to come to fruition. 

Once Robby hits the states, he is getting my list of parts we will need to have on hand for trans/diff services for when all you yahoos start putting hard miles on these things. I already stocked up on shaft seals.

I am certainly not envious of them.
Man, I hear you on that! This guy is on another level when it comes to work. He LOVES IT!!!  And I love that he does. This image of him at the end cracks me up. “Haters about to eat some crow”8C32C4E0-FD2F-4A39-AF91-D89B8192A207.jpeg

I though we were sharing clown photos. 
That wasn't your self portrait?

I could have sworn it was you...

Oh wait. Here you are!

s-l400.jpg

tons of effort for sure

but why aren't there 100s of workers in stations, it's like they are all on union break (that's not how china does it)

tons of effort for sure

but why aren't there 100s of workers in stations, it's like they are all on union break (that's not how china does it)
Because they aren't in China! They are at the same movie set that they filmed the moon landing!!! None of this is real! The world is flat! They ran with the $$$! No one will be getting a car! :lol:  

sorry, just trying to help reach 200

Some very creative post in here.  Seriously I have nothing to add 

Because they aren't in China! They are at the same movie set that they filmed the moon landing!!! None of this is real! The world is flat! They ran with the $$$! No one will be getting a car! :lol:  

sorry, just trying to help reach 200
At the rate it’s going, it will be at 200 before Robby gets back from China. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back