Speed UTV

I don’t know if it’s just me but I like seeing this kind of stuff. RG’s focus is on wrap details and now this, car covers!!! Tells me things are shaping up and we are really close!! F87D4DC3-274D-4509-A139-8A81E7077102.jpeg

Off Topic? I'm not sure but could impact Speed UTV? It's at least Robby-related :lol:

Robby and Toyo are done right?

What MFG will he use next?  Who is building his Speed UTV Tires? was that ever stated?

Off Topic? I'm not sure but could impact Speed UTV? It's at least Robby-related :lol:

Robby and Toyo are done right?

What MFG will he use next?  Who is building his Speed UTV Tires? was that ever stated?
RG went to a Chinese tire manufacturer for the Speed UTV tires. Maybe he makes a trophy truck tire or he teams up with another manufacturer.  

Toyo has off-road drivers that win or are in the hunt for the win with Bryce Menzies and Andy McMillan. Toyo parted with BJ and now RG.

The car is Master Number 23. The prints are test prints, yes. Master Number 23 is built (as it can be seen with test wraps)

OBVIOUSLY Master 1234 is just an XYZ placeholder. They haven't built 1200+ yet.
Are you sure that is car 23 and not just a test car that they slapped the number on?  

If it is car 23 seems not much manufacturing will be going on at the Texas facility.  

Are you sure that is car 23 and not just a test car that they slapped the number on?  

If it is car 23 seems not much manufacturing will be going on at the Texas facility.  
It's not car number 23, because the guy who ordered number 23 came on social media stating that was not the color combo he ordered :lol:

Robby or the person posting under his name quickly said..."What you don't like those colors?" or something to that effect..

It does not seem like cars are being built just yet, so they are ironing out the stuff like car covers and body wraps.

That's just my observation, assumptions.

I'd love to see these cars hit Glamis this coming season.

Real customer cars in Glamis this season will be interesting. 
Customers + Reliability + Performance + Glamis will be a good indicator of how high Speed has set the bar. 

It's not car number 23, because the guy who ordered number 23 came on social media stating that was not the color combo he ordered :lol:
I get that it wasn't his wrap. But I thought they were using his car for testing. I was wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
60ish days to the SxSSS in CostaMesa, how long is the boat ride from china production? Clearly not being final assembly in the Texas facility, yet. Or maybe.... how long from china to TX for wraps and accessory installs?

China-US-transit-time.webp

Then customs review, trucking and rail cars. Still seams like this is not a likely timeline....

Just watched RG insta post and he said he is 10,000% confident cars will be here this season....Does that mean I need to post my rail for sale now?

Just watched RG insta post and he said he is 10,000% confident cars will be here this season....Does that mean I need to post my rail for sale now?
This season is over as of April/May. So he is 10,000% wrong! LMAO!!!!

Next season has not begun. 

I sure hope he has some cars to delivery at the Sand Show.   

I do think, if and when the Speed Car is delivered to the people that loaned out money during a high inflationary environment 90% of the buyers will sit in camp and pound their chest and keep chatting to the masses we have the best car ever! Get up get out in the dunes and lets beat on this car....I am just not convinced that will happen!
Buff: (self) Hmm, seems as if RG may be close to delivering cars. Must switch focus to the owners.

Buff: Hey, that may work,,,,,

Buff: Speed owners don't drive their cars! Most will sit in camp!

Buff: Self, does that good? Yes, keep it up. OK, I will.

:lol:  

Just seems that there are a lot of promises again and still with an unforeseen outcome for deliveries. As for wrap designs and car covers, is it possible they have nothing else to work on right now so they are trying to keep busy with something? I guess only time will tell.

60ish days to the SxSSS in CostaMesa, how long is the boat ride from china production? Clearly not being final assembly in the Texas facility, yet. Or maybe.... how long from china to TX for wraps and accessory installs?

Then customs review, trucking and rail cars. Still seams like this is not a likely timeline....
They can air freight some cars to make a SSSS showing. I have some buddies that flew commercial air cargo, and they hauled test vehicles, etc. for the manufacturers all the time.

Back