Speed UTV

UPDATE!!!! 

Speed Base shocks! 

It’s been said after some customer calls with Todd & Robby. All Base models ordered before July 15th will get the bypass shocks. After July 15th all base models will get the non bypass shocks. 

Om guessing we will see or hear something officially from Speed on this? 

Don’t know if it was miss communication  on Todd’s part or if Speed realized this was not right to Base pre order customers and they are trying to make it right. 
Where’d you hear that from just curious although that’s great news

I’ll consider that my birthday wish 🥳🎅🏿since July 15 is my birthday

Wow and your post is the 6th one down from the top of the page on mine.  Maybe it has something to do with moderating. 
And I thought you were just real bad at math. Or maybe your Abacus broke. 

I apologize. 

UPDATE!!!! 

Speed Base shocks! 

It’s been said after some customer calls with Todd & Robby. All Base models ordered before July 15th will get the bypass shocks. After July 15th all base models will get the non bypass shocks. 

Om guessing we will see or hear something officially from Speed on this? 

Don’t know if it was miss communication  on Todd’s part or if Speed realized this was not right to Base pre order customers and they are trying to make it right. 
Thats good news for those with Base units Pre-ordered.  I'd be furious if I was told that about my car and not surprised that Speed realized that mistake and made things right.  They've always been straight from the start and have made changes.  Solid.

Now the whole CA registration thingy.  Freaking BS as usual and gonna have to rent out Kats garage as a makeshift resident!  Hey Kat I'll be reaching out soon my friend LMFAO!!!

Wow and your post is the 6th one down from the top of the page on mine.  Maybe it has something to do with moderating. 
the number of pages changes with the number of posts you have on each page.  most folks dont bother to change it from the factory setting. 

True Page count is not included in the Base Membership package, sorry.

Please pay the price to be on staff for those "extras"  :bag:

Glad to hear the Base Model folks didn't get effed out of the better shocks, count that one as an "Oops, we couldn't slide that one by..." :lol:

Early Order or Full Price...People are still going to line up and throw cash at Speed when these things hit the showroom floors...

200.gif

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cf_EXpEFWe5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Still kinda weird for him to talk about turbo settings and temps at this point. IDK maybe it's good and that will keep a reflash recall out of the future. Just seams a lil-late at production.
I think it’s part of the production part validation testing. Just because you give suppliers engineering drawings and specifications doesn’t mean it’s what you get. Especially at the system level. No worries, just sound engineering process. 

Back