Speed UTV

Its gonna be a rough raod

For sure - Both going to revolutionize the industry, massive delays, charismatic leaders, devoted fan base, prior respected in the industry .... and all along she believed her own headlines

more night visits to the machine shop, maybe they don't have access during the work day only at clean-up / shift change

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cgew2wYl3Z0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Not true this thing is not happening! Nothing to see here. All smoke and mirrors. Just another Ponzi scheme. We’ve all seen what happened with Theranos. Just another start up company that’s committing massive fraud. Can’t believe how deceitful RG is being in all these behind the scenes videos he’s posting while in Asia for the past 2 months. The millions of dollars he’s invested just to take a small cut for himself and ruin his reputation and that of his up and coming son Max? This will end up like all his previous business ventures. Blah blah blah. Like to see some of you guys accomplish what he’s been able to do during Covid and supply shortages. And then be as transparent as he has. Y’all are just silly. Remember he was only going to build 250 or so cars at the start. Demand made it to where he could build what he really wanted and that takes time. I’m rooting for the guy and appreciate all the sacrifice he and his team are doing. 

May be a covid / exposure situation....would make sense, if there was an outbreak within the factory would be devastating to production. 
Yep.  CCP will execute all of the Uyghurs working in the factory... :biggrin:

Not true this thing is not happening! Nothing to see here. All smoke and mirrors. Just another Ponzi scheme. We’ve all seen what happened with Theranos. Just another start up company that’s committing massive fraud. Can’t believe how deceitful RG is being in all these behind the scenes videos he’s posting while in Asia for the past 2 months. The millions of dollars he’s invested just to take a small cut for himself and ruin his reputation and that of his up and coming son Max? This will end up like all his previous business ventures. Blah blah blah. Like to see some of you guys accomplish what he’s been able to do during Covid and supply shortages. And then be as transparent as he has. Y’all are just silly. Remember he was only going to build 250 or so cars at the start. Demand made it to where he could build what he really wanted and that takes time. I’m rooting for the guy and appreciate all the sacrifice he and his team are doing. 
You have us confused with Facebook.  

DANG! post a link to an RG video and get ribbed about being a nah-sayer. 100% agree about how wild and adventurous this would be to accomplish. I was on the fence to order back in 2020, just couldn't commit, still couldn't today same reasons.

The real issue IS how transparent they are, so now everyone wants more info then they are getting and the bad comments follow in dis-trust. I want them to succeed and I want a El Diablo.

You’d think. But not when I read some of the stuff the guys in here like buff, Stonehenge or full throttle dude post.  Maybe a couple others as well. 
LOL -

thats funny - I can't speak for others, but

These guys are over their heads  - thats obvious - are They a scam - absolutely not - are they going to make it ... Maybe, and I hope They do. 

But there is a tipping point or a line you cross when you are so far behind, that you never come to market, or you come to market and fail fast.  There are so many examples of that. (magic leap - is a great example and everyone at that company had previous successes, but were engineers and no operations pro's)

sometimes you lose track of time and convince yourself you are making progress and can't see the problems  - you make excuses - I have been there.

Supply chain has not stopped anyone - smart and experienced executives have been working around it  - show me all the automotive aftermarket companies that have folded due to supply chain - you cannot 

Supply chain does not stop a small run of production cars  -

I happen to know how to bring up supply lines 

Supply chain does not stop QA, certs, or bringing up a small line   -

It would go a long way if they just produced 50 Real cars  - 

I think they are out of touch. -   Its a death spiral  - they can pull up, but they better do it soon

LOL -

thats funny - I can't speak for others, but

These guys are over their heads  - thats obvious - are They a scam - absolutely not - are they going to make it ... Maybe, and I hope They do. 

But there is a tipping point or a line you cross when you are so far behind, that you never come to market, or you come to market and fail fast.  There are so many examples of that. (magic leap - is a great example and everyone at that company had previous successes, but were engineers and no operations pro's)

sometimes you lose track of time and convince yourself you are making progress and can't see the problems  - you make excuses - I have been there.

Supply chain has not stopped anyone - smart and experienced executives have been working around it  - show me all the automotive aftermarket companies that have folded due to supply chain - you cannot 

Supply chain does not stop a small run of production cars  -

I happen to know how to bring up supply lines 

Supply chain does not stop QA, certs, or bringing up a small line   -

It would go a long way if they just produced 50 Real cars  - 

I think they are out of touch. -   Its a death spiral  - they can pull up, but they better do it soon
Amateurs talk strategy. Pros talk logistics. 

Originally Robby said in a IG video that he was going to share the shock factory, but he never did. So maybe it was a wifi issue, or they did not want him filming in their factory? 
He’s waiting for a few patents to clear  to show shock parts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or are you not following the facts?

Below was the original promised ship date. 

View attachment 38319

Oh yah stop with the poor Robby he's working so hard and the supply chain sob story! Yes, the supply chain is bad but, not 2 years late bad! Build the dam car for the non refundable deposit holders already! 
I am part of the electronic components supply chain. I've never seen these lead times in my 30 years in the business and can't find any old timers who've seen this before. Lead times are so bad the factories that make board level electronics components won't even TAKE orders. They're quoting 90 week lead times if you're lucky. 

This is why you can't get a car, etc. It will last for several more years IMO.

abc

Back