Speed UTV

Needs '59 Caddy tailfins to go wit the Escalade front? It could be worse, like a Polarass Slingshot.  If the cars perform as promised, the looks will be secondary IMHO.
The Slingshot is just so odd looking.  I see one cruising around my area every so often.  

Caddy tail fins would be sweet on the Speed UTV.  

The Slingshot is just so odd looking.  I see one cruising around my area every so often.  

Caddy tail fins would be sweet on the Speed UTV.  
Required attire for Slingshot...

fun-fake-mask-lisolated-on-white-background-picture-id145918107

These cars are so Fugly to me. I'm glad I didn't drink the Kool - Aid
Well you will be able to see the ass of my car everytime I pass you or lead you on the rides. Oh and no coors lights in this cars cooler for you.

Honestly I think these cars look so much better than the RZR. The can am needs serious cage and doors to make it look as good as this. But dont worry I will take you for a ride to teh ledge in it 1 day. probably in a couple years. hahaha

I think in certain profile pictures they look funny to. But if you’ve seen them in real life, you might not think they’re fugly at all. But then again we all have different tastes. Lol

"Sexy" comes in all shapes, colors, etc. It's personal preference.

:dunno:

So the latest news is BNG Bold New Graphics? Is this Polaris or SPEED?

:lol:

Nice Stickers :thumb:

"Sexy" comes in all shapes, colors, etc. It's personal preference.

:dunno:

So the latest news is BNG Bold New Graphics? Is this Polaris or SPEED?

:lol:

Nice Stickers :thumb:

The 2023 models will be announce in the next month or so and Speed wanted to beat Can Am and Polaris with the BNG announcement.  LMAO!!!

Live feed and taking questions afterwards. Usually questions taken from Facebook  so ask away  

Last edited by a moderator:
If your not first yore last...

Been out of the country for a couple weeks  ....Did I miss something, are the 2023 Speed UTV's being announced?  

Did they sell out of 2022 models yet?  I been hearing they are at the showrooms???

Been out of the country for a couple weeks  ....Did I miss something, are the 2023 Speed UTV's being announced?  

Did they sell out of 2022 models yet?  I been hearing they are at the showrooms???
2024 models being announced now.  LOL!

Some Sticker options were shown.

No confirmations of Off the Production Line Models have been reported yet.

The same one has been on tour to showrooms

200.gif

Back