Speed UTV

Are you still honored at the 29k price or bumped to 30k when plans changed to a full ground-up production build?

That screenshot also says Q2 2021 delivery expected, and that was for a stretched wildcat!

Why on earth did Robby ever hint at Thanksgiving 2021 for the ground-up build. *Facepalm*

Oh well. 3 years for a ground-up new UTV isn't bad at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Base Model at $32k and the Speed key for $1250 is still a hell of a deal.

Is there that much HP hidden in their CPU configuration? The change is from 220HP to 300HP right? Where else can you unlock 80HP without any mechanical modifications or extra parts bought or labor?

Unless you HAD to have the bells and whistles, the same great deal (pretty damn close) is available today, that was offered 3 years ago.

I’ll jump in. Master #1685 and it’s an El Diablo. I haven’t been able to find out if it is in the first production run of Diablos or not. 
Damn Brada, you got it a few hundred before me (El Jefe 1950).  Gonna be at least 2 in our circle and from what Im hearing possibly 2 more!    gonna be like the old Wildcat days with a camp full of them LMAO!

Damn Brada, you got it a few hundred before me (El Jefe 1950).  Gonna be at least 2 in our circle and from what Im hearing possibly 2 more!    gonna be like the old Wildcat days with a camp full of them LMAO!
Can’t wait !!

Hope your friend does not get mad at you for calling him stupid, and costing him thousands of dollars if he still wants to buy one. Because he’s not going to get one for the price he could have. 
He is not mad mite cost more but will get a better car in the ling run. Besides look how many people have sold of their deposits because they dont know when or if they will get a car. Im willing to bet they dont deliver as they say their gonna. If companys like polaris and can am cant deliver cars what makes them think they can. I still think will be a great car they just need time and with how long their taken i can make more with the deposit money than the car is gonna go up

Well looks like RG did not have enough money to get good Wi-Fi in China.  lol!

No show tonight.  

I was looking forward to seeing a huuuge pile of parts.    

Well looks like RG did not have enough money to get good Wi-Fi in China.  lol!

No show tonight.  

I was looking forward to seeing a huuuge pile of parts.    
200.gif

Why is RG still in China?

Are there issues that he needs to resolve?

I love the fact that he’s trying to make the cars as perfect as he reasonably can. Like adding some baffles on site after watching how the sxsblog guys ruined their pro r after doing many donuts or cyclones. I’ll never do that but some love it I guess? Or last minute changes to try and quiet the transmission noises.

Robby is a different kind of beast. He’s passionate about his job. He loves to work and get dirty. I remember seeing him at last years sand show and he was all hands. Rolling cars in stacking tires setting up some last minute stuff and talking to the crowds. I wanted to help cause that’s the type of guy I am when I see someone working. But he said he had it. My impression form seeing it all was nothing but respect. I can’t image seeing CEO’s of other  Mfg’s doing all that. So for him to be in Asia hands on at least for the start up is absolutely fine and impressive for me. Get it right RG!!

I like what he’s doing and he’s definitely hands on.  What’s sad is when something breaks everyone will jump on him for not working hard enough to prevent it. 

Back